Note to New Members ×

Loon/WV Opening Days

Enzo

you guys are too weird. lol.

I was there today to get some more work on the speedster in since it was some really easy carving. Started raining at 1 and the place cleared out. Not a bad day. They say they're going to close on the 15th but I doubt they'll make it past the 7th.

make em count.

T da B, Beer fa free. Long bord, shart bord. Gogo, guyguy, lmp. All my gear is bud, shipyad, and coorz! Yaaaaaaaaaa GUY!

eh guys, if you're up there Sat. i'll play scorekeepah for the Hero's Highway Shootout from the Bunyan Room Deck. you supply the beeers, I'll bring the painkillahs.

gimp

why dont you try to keep track of all the pills your chewing on you junkie!

i dont know, it was so ****e last weekend. were not even getting those spring freezes at night. the spring has been good in the past for morning riding. but its zucked all last weekend. i say team kegger on your back porch saturday 7:45am???????? :barf: seriously, ill be there all weekend i have to do some work on the house but come up, we'll pick up old chicks on the porch, ill bring the parliments! bring the x-rays we'll have a field day!

my deck/yard has been the location of many summer parties. Cinqo de Mayo has been an annual event, but probably not this year. I think a summa team kegger meeting will be essential to discuss our pass options for next year. have you seen this #$%@?? Full season passes jumped from $459 to $749!!!!!!

just contacted Red Bull corporate today. sales rep is contacting us shortly. I should have an ulimited supply ready for summah & next season's Team 32 run for the Cup.

i'm now an official red bull supplier. :eplus2: two cases arriving tomorrow with all kinds of other junk/swag. eh kids come to me, i got your fix. just have to lean on the rep to see about Team 32 sponsorship for next year. get ready to fly!! :freak3:

thats the last thing we need is a surplus of red-bull, its almost a good thing that they 4 for $6 beans at the pumps. but i should quit my bitchin, cant beat free! guy, come up saturday, ill do a backflip at the bottom of the half puke for ya. hot dogs and schlitziziz. :barf:

hooked on the vikies yet? ill take what eva you dont need :1luvu: .

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYK_Pwu2ay0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYK_Pwu2ay0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

the only thing i'm hooked on is sitting in a lazy boy watching the tube. plus, i'm still gettin paid!! woohoo!! :eplus2:

In all seriousness, we need to get organized & discuss passes for next year. Looking for Team input on our options. $749 for a full 3Dum is a crime, but i'll suck it up considering LMP ski patrol treated me like a prince. I like Mojo's idea of the premium EZPass, but I know Manch is lobbying hard for Cannon.

its a myth!

all i hear from my old man is how much snow cannon gets. its such bs. if loon gets 26", cannon gets 36", ive been hearing it for 25 years now. i dont think they even could open profile this year. i think the place is great once in a while, but more times than not its soso.

im taking a look at it this weekend. the ting mojo is talking about is like a 20 person deal at 1200 hundo each. that makes 749 look like a can of schlitziziz, and we have too allways ride together, or it doesn't work. that guy andy does it, its kind of a phiasco. you all have to get together and meet, then spend all day on the radio looking for one another. it sounds pissa but for the money all that work might be worth it? theres a pass that we can get thats blocks us out for the black out days, but we can still use the passes at wv @cranmore on those blackout dates. that pass is like 550 plus -50 if your already a pass holder so $500.00. also on those blackout dates we can hit cannon, i have a friend in ski patrol there and we get 2 for ones all the time from her. but i cant promise she will be there next year. team meeting your house this summa humma. :biggthump

:lol:

holy $#!%. almost broke my other hip falling out of my chair laughing so hard!!! :biggthump

anything I can do, brutha....who's got a bigger TV ?

you...or Bordy ? :cool:

i've got the 42 panny plasma. i went for pic quality over shear size. my meds are making me add so i can't read or do anything productive. everyday espnhd has had a mlb st game on during the day. i'm about to slit my wrists waiting for this bruin's season to end. looking forward to april 2nd for the sox to start.

jd--the Limited isn't that bad at 5bills. I just don't want to pull a Kmac & spend $$$ on those blackout dates when I really want to go. i'm all for cannon vouchers though.

pbr kegga at my place. the wif will cater with all-you-can eat chili dogs.

I think its still pretty cheap for college students, like $240. Still, i'll have to throw a few keggers to cover that. My school is making me pay my fines from last year ($750) or else they'll give me a boot so i'm throwing as many parties as possible to get this fundraiser going.

Enzo, you can sell your meds to cover the extra costs...:rolleyes:

just a thought

post-2128-141842231239_thumb.jpg

just a thought

Nice pic Beerfest!!!

money's not the issue, it totally principle. i know they're expanding & have had a few lean years, but that's not enough to justify a 63% increase. are daily tix going up the same % to a $100???? i'm just whining--i'll suck it up. on the bright side, expensive passes will definitely ween out the bobs, joey's, gangstas, & weekend warriors. the trails should be a little less crowded for us carvahs.

Thanks man, its from after our first party where we got 200 people and a sh!t load of money. Last night we had 7 cops banging on our door with a patty wagon in the front. Good thing we have no doorbell and just ignored them. Looks like their catching on.

With $100 for a lift ticket, the slopes will be empty! Can't imagine people wanting to pay prices like that with Cannon right down the road.

your life for mine. she used to be a knockout in college! ill pay for someone to do the school sh!t. gleb btw your new official name is BEER FEST thats a great pic, envy!

I think its still pretty cheap for college students, like $240. Still, i'll have to throw a few keggers to cover that. My school is making me pay my fines from last year ($750) or else they'll give me a boot so i'm throwing as many parties as possible to get this fundraiser going.

just a thought

LOL! I'll take the name with honor. College is too good right now to trade for anything. I got 4 years left to make the best of it.

Our landlord just shut our basement down because the holes in the wall that we promised to fix 4 months ago are still there.

We also spread to word of PJ Stock around. Our place came with a hundred or so PJ Stock Crew shirts. We gave them out to everyone (even the cop that stopped by one time). On thursdays at our school, all the frats wear their shirts so we wanted to compete. We had more people repping our house than all the frats combined. God damn i miss first semester!

Btw, I'm going to loon on monday. Is it worth it?

We pretty much need to put in completly new walls. There is almost nothing left. For some reason, when someone loses a game of beruit, they think it proves that they're tough by punching through a quarter inch of plaster...We have a brick column in the basement too. If you wanna be tough, punch that till you pass out if you want.

This rain doesn't seem promising right now. I might make it out on friday if theres anything left.

btw, do you guys think that the price hike is due to the new trails loon is opening new trails for next year? I'm looking at the new trails on the map, and as far as i can tell, there are some decent carving trails opening. I dunno how steep they are though. Just a thought.