Note to New Members ×

2007 Summit Expression Session: Let us know you're coming

fin

2007 Summit Expression Session Feb. 10-16th, Aspen, CO

Just trying to get an idea of how many are going to be joining us for the 2007 SES in Aspen. If you could please respond to this thread and let us know the following:

- Your name

- How many in your "group"

- What days you plan to join us

- Where are you coming from

We will also use this thread to make any major announcements on the event. However, you can get all the details at the official SES website: http://www.bomberonline.com/ses/

You can also contact Michelle at: mailto:bomber@bomberonline.com if you have any direct questions.

It looks like we will have a great industry presence again. So far, this is who has let me know they are coming:

- The entire Bomber Crew

- The HUGE group from Pure Boarding www.pureboarding.ch

- Sean and Jennifer with Donek Snowboards www.doneksnowboards.com

- Dave and Andrea Morgan of www.yyzcanuck.com

- Mr. Dave Tille & Mrs. Bill Bordy of www.hardbooter.com

- and more as we get closer......

See everyone in Aspen!

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

post-1-141842219573_thumb.jpg

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello Fin,

Just to confirm that my girlfriend and I are attending, I had already

mentioned this to Michelle last month. We are both heading out from

Wisconsin, and plan to be involved for the duration. We are arriving on

Friday, the 9th of Feb, and departing on Sunday the 18th. I am an

accomplished carver / free rider, but have never attended a session or

camp. My girlfriend is a protege, who is coming off her first year in

hardboots. She has advanced surpisingly fast, and should be at

intermediate level by February. As a former event / tornament director

myself, please let me know if we can be of any assistance out there,

happy to contribute. Both of us are stoked and looking forward to

meeting all of you!

Ride on!

Al Worley (aka algunderfoot) & Felica Lewis

ps. I thought that might me the case. "Motivation" is my specialty Fin....just ask Felicia when you meet her. :)

Hi there Fin,

This is Felicia, Al's girlfriend. Trust me he is not joking at all. Althought I experienced somewhat of a learning curve, I hung in there and finally put everything together that Al had been trying to teach me for months.

He is a wonderful and patient teacher and I feel confident in my abilities because of him. As Al mentioned we are extremely excited about attending the SES next Feb. I anticipate that I will learn a lot and will be able to take everything I've learned back home and make more people want to learn how to carve.

I look forward to meeting you, Michelle and the rest of the Bomber family. I'm glad we found a place filled with like minded people who also have the same drug of choice......Snow!!

Ride Fast and Take Chances,

Felicia:1luvu:

Part of having no ECES this year was to free us up to come to SES with my one week of vacation! So, we will both be there. Vanessa seems to be more excited than I am. . . shes getting a new board and everything.

Looking forward to it.

-Todd

Haven't booked flights or accom yet, but I'm telling everyone over here that I'm coming.

I think I can probably convince at least one other mate to tag along (sorry Michelle, he's not single) and Aussie Adam might even be a starter again with some more motivation (sorry Michelle, he's not single anymore either).

Fin, I'm still working on the ladies for you!

Gleb, if you are looking to do it on a student's budget, St Moritz Hostel is the way to go. As regards cars, I will probably fly to Denver and hire a car for the week, cos I just don't trust planes into Aspen. If things line up I'm happy to give you a ride. Let you know.

my only problem right now is in the chance of one of my classes having a test during the week. I'm going to have to make a bullet proof excuse because I don't think a snowboard trip to CO is gonna really impress my teachers.

Thanks for the lodging idea. I'm gonna look into it. I'll let you know if all goes well.

my only problem right now is in the chance of one of my classes having a test during the week. I'm going to have to make a bullet proof excuse because I don't think a snowboard trip to CO is gonna really impress my teachers.

For all you know, your prof is reading this :lol:

I'll be going and bringing definitely 1 friend (Jason, owns a hard boot setup but still learning on it), maybe 2.

Oh, hey, what does that email I got say?... Oh yeah, baby!!

Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 09:36:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: kjl's timecard entry has been approved.

Dates approved: 

Mon, 02/05/2007: Vacation
Tue, 02/06/2007: Vacation
Wed, 02/07/2007: Vacation
Thu, 02/08/2007: Vacation
Fri, 02/09/2007: Vacation
Mon, 02/12/2007: Vacation
Tue, 02/13/2007: Vacation
Wed, 02/14/2007: Vacation
Thu, 02/15/2007: Vacation
Fri, 02/16/2007: Vacation
Mon, 02/19/2007: Vacation
Tue, 02/20/2007: Vacation
Wed, 02/21/2007: Vacation
Thu, 02/22/2007: Vacation
Fri, 02/23/2007: Vacation

Looks like I am going to be able to get back out for my second SES this time around. Probably for the second half of the week. Tuesday on thru. Still haven't booked anything but looking forward to meeting up with the Moritz clan once again. So yes Bill, I've gotten permission to come out this year. I'm going to drive out this year, and stay as far away from the aspen airport as possible. Glad to see that Dan the man will be back as well. See everyone soon.

Jon from Milwaukee..... Go Packers

Somebody's gotta win the Raffles beside you and me...

Hey, I didn't make it to last year's raffle because it was time to let someone else win. The 05 session I won a hoodie, wax tool and a board, the 04 ECES I won a longboard. I will be back for this raffle though, need some more schwag.