Note to New Members ×

Sorry to do this.

philfell

I hate Phil and Anton.

:flamethro I agree...though looking at that I got motivated to go shape a Giant Slalom skateboard...Trucks and wheels are on their way so hopefully by next weekend I'll have another board to do turns on....DAMN YOU PHIL...I was doing so well not thinking of snow and you just had to do that DIDN'T YOU

Well the internet sucks here so updates will be few and far between. Today we had a day off. Some people are flying home today, others went to get to lower elevations for the day others stayed here and chilled. Trappy and I went for a run and did some sweet impromptu bouldering on some very good quality rock next to the road. Tomorrow we have SBX training, followed by the actual event, SBX and PGS. Then it's off to the coast for some hardcore chilln'. I don't have any actaul riding pics loaded into my computer yet, but here is another one you will find interesting especially those will well trained eyes.

25pjm84.gif

My two kids and I arrived back from Chile on Sunday and it was a great trip. The weather was outstanding, 7 out of 9 days were perfectly blue skies not a cloud anywhere. The temps were 25-45, I rode most days in either a shell or a sweatshirt. The first three days the snow was total hero snow, after that it was firm in the morning softing up to perfect spring conditions after lunch. El Colarado is a great carving mountain; we had a variaty of training spaces ranging from steep to mild. One of our days we spent at Valle Nevado, and it is an spectacular place. We spent the day just free riding and exploring. The more adventerous in the group were hucking of every feature that they could find. Four of the afternoons there were back country expeditions that found some great snow and challenging lines. It was a great trip and an awesome adventure, I would like to thank Phil and Anton for putting on the camp.

2006chilemilliesmall.jpg

2006chileglennsmall.jpg

2006chilebensmall.jpg

Glenn

Great shots Glenn ! I know you have alot more. Try hosting them on flickr.com, we'd love to see more. BTW, are you getting a Wachusett pass or an ASC pass this year ? I can't wait to do some summer carving as a side trip to and from Brasil. Closest I've come is Mt Hood in August while windsurfing in the Gorge. Mashed potatoes suck compared to those photos. Post more pics....please ! :biggthump

post-123-141842219164_thumb.jpg