Donek

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sweet! Is it transparent? Would love to get this one on my Oly FC. :biggthump

I have recently found a supplier of some very thin wood veneers. I'll be doing some experimenting this season with them in an attempt to offer veneer topsheet graphics. If this works, this graphic could be overlaid on the veneer. Only problem is we couldn't print it in white, it would have to become another color.

Purdy. Nice job.

Will the wood tone be a graphic or will you just allow the real wood core to show through?

I believe we will offer it both ways. In it's current form, we can leave the flowers white. If we go with a clear (showing the core), we will be unable to print them white and need to print them in some other color. This is because white is typically the absense of any color when printing with dye sublimation inks. Allowing the core to be viewed is also the absense of color. Due to bonding issues, we will not be able to use the same technique we use for printing our logos on the other topsheets. Hopefully this makes sense.

• 1 month later...

I changed my mind a few times because of the plastic on the tip and tail, but I don't mind it. It is going to the snow sports expo with sean, and then I pick it up. It's going to be a tough wait with all of this new snow :1luvu:

mario