Note to New Members ×

SOLD - Coiler T164 VSR TC

Bullwings

Board - Coiler Titanal 164 VSR TC (spring 2010 vintage)

VSR - ~9m - 11.5m 13.5m

Specs - 164 x 23.5 (it's wider and a bit more versatile)

Bruce's code: T164 VSR TC 010AC1 - 6.3+6

Price $300 (shipped to US 48 - added $20, i'm going to take a bigger beating on shipping than thought.). Will take trades for O'sin 3800 or something similarly versatile

Contact Info: albertcmcastro@gmail.com

I haven't kept up with where board technology has gone since 2013. This board was built for me in 2010. It is titanal construction, has rocker tip & tail, camber center, and variable side cut radius. I requested a specific design to be a general all-mountain board with a side focus for harder packed to - ice riding. It has approximately 50 days on it. My specs - 150 lbs. I found the board slightly stiff if i wasn't on top of my game and had been slacking in the off season and staying conditioned overall.

If you're looking to trade, I need something that isn't going to beat me up if I haven't ridden for a year or two. I currently have an O'sin 3800 that hits the spot. Something similarly versatile will work. Shoot me an offer.

Pictures:

wgrbph.jpg

5be92d.jpg

10e4mef.jpg

21m9dgo.jpg

2w4cwhv.jpg

It carves... I used to carve. Lol...

2pouo1x.jpg

Edited by Bullwings
SOLD

I was thinking about this for a friend of mine - and maybe even for me- but he's gonna pass for now and i already have one that's pretty similar in spec (narrower waist)...

Still interested cuz it seems like a steal at that price, but I'm gonna give it up to you Lonbordin as I don't want to hold up the sale

• 2 weeks later...