Sign in to follow this  
nextcarve

Moon & Carve Session, 16th & 17th February 2019

Dear Raceboarder/Extremecarver

What a joy !

The date of the next Moon&Carve session is fixed. At the 16th & 17th February 2019 the Moon&Carve session is held the second time at the winter sports area of Elsigen-Metsch, Frutigen at the Metschalp in beautiful Switzerland.

The following manufacturers will be there: Oxess, Goltes, Kessler, Plasma, Mountain SlopeSense.

As usual you will find detailed information about the event on our Moon&Carve Homepage:
http://www.moon-and-carve.com

The event is organized by local raceboarders. Because we are no commercial organisation and the event is free for all participants, we are thankful for all PR. We would be glad if you spread the good news and give us a like 👍.

We're already looking forward to have a cool session with you!

Ride Hard
The Moon&Carve Team

76266158_MoonCarve-slimsmall.jpeg.43f7e554fa52f23cee3c3ce75bc28467.jpeg
web: http://www.moon-and-carve.com
news: https://www.facebook.com/MoonAndCarve/
Like & Share it ?

Edited by nextcarve
  • Like 3

It was a cool session. Two super days in the ski area Elsigen-Metsch.
Best conditions, great test material, instructive workshops and many satisfied faces.

Moon&Carve at its best!

Thanks to all participants, manufacturers and helpers 😍😘

444869519_MoonCarve-Day1.thumb.jpeg.6484deb50c4445eb68179149e3aa35c1.jpeg

• Like 3

And for all of you who weren't there, a glance of our super hardbooter session at best conditions, this time in motion pictures:

Edited by nextcarve
  • Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By ronagliati
      my friends, can anybody tell me how much weight has a bx 163, 14,5 - carbon - OXESS????
    • By skategoat
      This is formerly Caroline Calve's board made for her by Kessler just before she retired in 2015. Mark Fawcett and I rode it to test plates in 2016. Since then, it's been sitting in a closet. Tried to flog this on some racing groups but it's all about All-flex there.
      Inserts for ASIP/UPM and 4x4 19.5cm waist Mint shape with World Cup tune and structure Caro weighed 74 kg (163 lb) when competing but she's a World Cup athlete so judge accordingly.
      I personally found this very easy to ride (and I ride like a 10 year old girl). I also witnessed Fawcett charging hard on it. Bottom line is it's a very versatile board without the intimidation factor of a 185. 
      USD$550

• By Comapedrosa
      Hi, I’m already thinking about my next acquisition for *next* season. The boards on my shortlist are the Sperconductor and the 168 - both seem to earn glowing reviews from all you sages and super athletes. How should I think about this trade off?
      As for more infor about me: my quiver includes a Donek Monster, a Coiler Stubby v2, and an older Swoard... I’ve been carving since 1991, but still suck at it :-). Live on the West Coast now and am looking for something that makes the medium carve as easy as possible for me (not slalom nor giant). I like the liveliness of the Monster, but also the stability and steadfast hold of Coiler...
      Thx so much for you thoughts!
    • By A.Leal
      I have two 159 oxess sbx boards with 12m sidecuta for sale. These boards were raced on the World Cup full time last year and have been extremely well maintained. These boards would be great for an up and coming nor am girl or boy. 
      Please let me know if you have any questions. 
      Asking $650 plus shipping.
      (Only one board left now)
      Please email me at austinleal at hotmail.com
      Photos attached below. 
    • By Emdee406
      Oxess 159 SBX, 12m sidecut. Holes are
      set at 21.5” or 54cm. Very light use, base is 10/10 and was ground and initially serviced by US SBX Team Serviceman. Really nice crosshatch structure, it’s currently got storage wax on it, as it hasn’t been used in 2 seasons, and was only ridden one day a season before that - I have no further plans to race, and need to buy something I’ll actually use. 
      It’s a bargain at $650. Serious offers only. 
      Thanks for looking. 
      Ps. That’s the same board as in my profile pic  
      Pps. Neither cat nor boots included. 

• By nsa97
      Mounted up and ridden just once, never raced or trained on. The base of this board is pristine.
      No other board has won more medals or titles at international events than THE ALPINE. Snowboarding professionals around the world highly rate the steady edge grip and the control provided in all conditions due to the Kessler Shape Technology. THE ALPINE provides easy handling when competing and racing, as well as during freestyle carving on icy terrain. Feel at ease from the very first turn, no matter what level you are at. Ambitious carvers love the THE ALPINE!

FEATURES
      Clothoid Sidecut
      Sandwich Titanal Construction
      optimized K.Tec BP woodcore
      ABS Sidewalls
      sintered Base
      P-Tex Topsheet
      UPM hole pattern
      185cm
      Asking $850 + $65 (S&H) (free local pick-up in Las Vegas / Southern Utah)

• By CanadianPGS
      Unfortunately, I need to empty my collection of alpine snowboards. Please send me a message if you're interested in any of the boards listed below. 
      Kessler 185cm GS Board - $400
      Coiler 161cm Slalom + Bomber TD3 Bindings - $600 (Preference is to sell as a package, but can be sold separately)
      Donek GS 185cm - $275
      Throwback Coiler 185cm GS - $100