Note to New Members ×

Duct Tape can it really do everything?

jdgang

Heh...funny thread.

I used to put a strip of it over the tops of my sawhorses, so that I could lay boards across them base-up and not scratch the topsheets.

After using it to "repair" the worn-through palms of a couple of expensive pairs of gloves, it finally dawned on me that I could put it on gloves BEFORE they had holes, and then I'd just wear through duct tape and never get holes in the gloves to begin with. Sometimes it takes me a long time to figure out such simple, obvious things.

Guest Randy S.

Other uses:

I've heard it makes warts go away.

Depilatory? Who needs wax?

Holds lots of motorcycles together.

Going camping, put a few wraps around your nalgene bottle so you don't have to schlep a whole role of duct tape. It'll be there if you need it.

I've fixed gloves and ski pants.

Made smoking devices with it.

:nono:

I use it on the inside back of my Lemans shells, it helps slide the liner in and out without tearing it on the inner lip of the bottom peice.

The coolest thing I have seen with duct tape is a portrait of the Mona Lisa on a hard hat using only Duct tape.

Guest Randy S.
I use it on the inside back of my Lemans shells, it helps slide the liner in and out without tearing it on the inner lip of the bottom peice.

That's clever, I might try that.

The coolest thing I have seen with duct tape is a portrait of the Mona Lisa on a hard hat using only Duct tape.

Pics?

Guest Randy S.

Here are some interesting uses. This school principle challenged his students to read some crazy number of pages during the year. For each 1000 pages they read, they got a 1 yrd piece of duct tape and could use it to tape him to the wall:

mpbucks.jpg

These students reupholstered a couch:

Before:before.jpg After:after.jpg

Duct tape for homeland security:

ducttape-1.jpg

Strapless bra:

formal.jpg

Guest Randy S.

More Strapless Duct Tape Bras. These are Not Safe For Work so they are links.

Peace Girl

Cover Girl

Trucker Hat Bud Light Girl

Then there is Duct Tape Bondage. Now it could start getting really NSFW if you want it to.

Bound "X" Girl - Work Safe

Bound But Still Defiant - Work Safe - Aisling might look like this if you bound her! :1luvu:

Or Duct Tape Protests:

2004_protest_rnc_nyc_bush_duo_ducttape.jpg

That's all for now.

Latest medical breakthrough (well actually 2-3 years old now): works great for wart removal (as well as liquid nitrogen), leave it on 24/24 for 2 months. Most warts are gone in one month. Painless and you will be on the cutting edge of medical research.