Note to New Members ×

Thirst XC171, SG The Cult 169, SG Plates, Coiler, Mountain Slope, WOOOOO!

Grip

Retiring my hard boot setup to focus on soft boot fun funs. Everything in excellent shape with normal signs of wear from 2-3 years of short New England seasons. Very much prefer a local deal in New England... discount for buying everything!! I'm at Sugarloaf almost every weekend. I'm driving down to NYC March 15-17 so could deliver near that route.

Thirst XC 171 $750 - Regular Stance - 19.5 width
SG The Cult 169 $500 - 24.5 width - stiff & tons of camber, width allows for lower angles
Coiler BX $250 - 24'ish width springtime ripper, med/soft flex, very damp
F2 BX $200 - 24.5'ish width. Bought cheap used a while back and never ran it
Mountain Slope .951s $450 - C shell with stock original 27.5 liners, never molded.
SG Plate Bindings $250 - with Northwave size bails

BONUS - buy everything and receive a FREE broken Coiler (the blue one). Board was SUPERB until I got smoked by a straight lining skier on a green run. I've ridden the board since then and it didnt kill me but the impact/delamination is pretty ugly. Photos coming soon.

I also have some older F2 carve bindings and Cateks in a box. I'll update when I dig them out.

‎Untitled 3.‎1.jpeg

‎Untitled 4.‎1.jpeg

‎Untitled 3.‎1.jpeg

• Like 1

Interested in the Coiler. Do you have a better picture of the sidewall code and/or know the specs; SCR, length, race or freeride model? Thanks!

Edited by J49
  • Like 1

My mistake they are Mountain Slope branded. Same thing anyway right. Some pics didn’t upload I’ll fix later or you can email me at danapswenson@gmail.com 

50 minutes ago, Chouinard said:

Interested in the XC. What is the flex index?

PM sent.

I have almost its twin with same graphics but waist is a hair wider at 20cm. And flex at 210. If you end up getting it you will Love it! One of my favorites out of 4 different Thirsts. 175 SC, 171 XC, 165 CC+, 162 SF.

Edited by snowburn

Thirst is .285 flex in Mark's scale. I'm 195lbs but asked for less than full stiffness. It's LFF or Regular stance. 

Mountain Slope boots come with stock, original 27.5 liners. Keeping my Zipfits (highly recommended!)

Coiler BX sidewall - T159 BXFRC 018SG - 7*2+9 

Picks of the busted Coiler below.

‎Untitled 3.‎1.jpeg

• Like 1

Coiler BX unscientific measurement = 24.25cm. I think you can use the sidewall code posted above to determine sidecut. She turns easy prob due to softer flex.

Cateks - $125 + shipping. They are the World Cup Series 1ps.

1 hour ago, Grip said:

Coiler BX unscientific measurement = 24.25cm. I think you can use the sidewall code posted above to determine sidecut. She turns easy prob due to softer flex. 

Thanks.

Ha, amazing how black makes it look wider than the Cult. 

The sidewall code gives: titanal, length, model, year, original owner's initials, flex index with nose decamber. 

Update. boots and SG bindings sold. Coiler BX spoken for pending payment. 

I’ll go $650 for the Thirst and $400 for the SG. Plus shipping. Could meet up between Boston and Sugarloaf for delivery. 

• 2 weeks later...