Note to New Members ×

OT: waaaaaaay OT....

Aisling

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I've just been hearing so many whiny middle class 16 year olds whose parents bought them the wrong car because they don't care, and keep food on the table because they hate them, ect. latley that I'm kinda on edge about labeling and stuff. They all say "labels belong on soup cans", without ever thinking about how the soup really feels about itself. I mean, the soup may think that its Pasta eFagioli, but the label on its can says "tomato"...just imagine how that soup feels.

I took your post as another "anti-label" comment and I went into anti-n00b mode. sorry :boxing_sm

any juicy tales anyone??? anyone?? i',m booooored

I think those of us whose season has started are too focused on riding to care about anything else, and those of us whose seasons haven't are jonesing too bad to care about anything else.

Once everyone has gotten some riding in we'll all be thinking about sex again ;)

OK... lurker must chime in.

the operative word here is 'happily'

At one point at the end my then wife said to me she was trying to figure out if she was heterosexual, lesbian or asexual. Holy Crap!!! :eek: The bottom line for me was that no matter what I did it was wrong. (I hope she is finding some peace)

after 16 yrs mrrg, 2 kids, 10 yrs counseling with 7 different therapists, pastors, etc. and absolutely no improvements I finally said enough. She said the only reason she came to counseling was to help 'fix' me!

Now I'm very happily in a 4+ yr serious relationship with a wonderful woman. Lovemaking is never very far from her thoughts. At first I just didn't know how to deal with her. I was totally off balance because she enjoys it. :biggthump

She boards, too:biggthump :biggthump

1. Talk about a huge breast!

2. Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist.

3. It's Cool Whip time!

4. If I don't undo my pants, I'll burst!

5. That's one terrific spread!

6. I'm in the mood for a little dark meat.

7. Are you ready for seconds yet?

8. It'sa little dry, do you still want to eat it?

9. Just wait your turn, you'll get some!

10. Don't play with your meat.

11. Just spread the legs open and stuff it in.

12. Do you think you'll be able to handle all these people at once?

13. I didn't expect everyone to come at once!

14. You still have a little bit on your chin.

15. How long will it take after you stick it in?

16. You'll know it's ready when it pops up.

17. Wow, I didn't think I could handle all of that!

18. That's the biggest one I've ever seen!

Happy Thanksgiving!

THE BLONDE JOKE TO END ALL BLONDE JOKES

A blonde calls her boyfriend and says, "Please come over here and help

me. I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure out how to get it

started."

Her boyfriend asks, "What is it supposed to be when it's finished?" The

blonde says, "According to the picture on the box, it's a tiger."

Her boyfriend decides to go over and help with the puzzle. She lets him

in and shows him where she has the puzzle spread all over the table.

He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then turns to

her and says, "First of all, no matter what we do, we're not going to be

able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a tiger."

He takes her hand and says, "Second, I want you to relax. Let's have a

nice cup of tea, and then ..." He sighed.........

"Let's put all the Frosted Flakes back in the box......."

A cabbie picks up a nun... She gets into the cab, and notices that the very handsome cab driver won't stop staring at her. She asks him why he is staring. He replies:

"I have a question to ask you, but I don't want to offend you."

She answers, "My son, you cannot offend me. When you're as old as I am and have been a nun as long as I have, you get a chance to see and hear just about ev erything. I'm sure that there's nothing you could say or ask that I would find offensive."

"Well, I've always had a fantasy to have a nun kiss me." She responds, "Well, let's see what we can do about that. First you have to be single and secondly, you must be Catholic."

The cab driver is very excited and says, "Yes, I'm single and Catholic!

OK" the nun, says. "Pull into the next alley."

The nun fulfills the cab driver's fantasy with a kiss that would make a hooker blush. But when they get back on the road, the cab driver starts crying.

"My Dear child!," said the nun, why are you crying?"

"Forgive me but I have sinned. I lied and I must confess, I'm married and am Jewish."

The nun says, "That's OK! My name is Kevin and I'm going to a Halloween party."

ah, sorry to say this, but i dont dig long distance. years of experience in this department taught me that it simply doesnt work. and never will. however, this is for -my- case. i dont know about -yours-. like bobdea said, it varies via personality, etc.

How far do you class as long distance? That is the big question. If it necessitates flying to get together, I think there are big issues. If it can be done by driving (say up to 4 hours) it is probably do-able. The biggest problem is that say you use the 3.2 month rule, how well do you really know them in 3.2 months of hardly ever seeing them?

How far do you class as long distance? That is the big question. If it necessitates flying to get together, I think there are big issues. If it can be done by driving (say up to 4 hours) it is probably do-able. The biggest problem is that say you use the 3.2 month rule, how well do you really know them in 3.2 months of hardly ever seeing them?

Geez it is too early to be at work and I have been up for way too long already. Notice how bad my grammar was and the number of times I used the word "big"!!!

I second the driving thing. If you can spend weekends together then you'll probably be good.

As to the how well can you know someone - my other half and I have been dating for 3 1/2 years, we don't live together and although we spend (nearly) every weekend together, we very rarely see each other during the week. He lives downtown and likes it, I live in the burbs and like it, it works for us. Email and phone works fine Mon-Fri.

As to when you move - the answer to that is "when the time is right".

I As to the how well can you know someone - my other half and I have been dating for 3 1/2 years, we don't live together and although we spend (nearly) every weekend together, we very rarely see each other during the week. He lives downtown and likes it, I live in the burbs and like it, it works for us. Email and phone works fine Mon-Fri.

As to when you move - the answer to that is "when the time is right".

Yep, I'm the same. Vanessa lives in Melbourne and I live in Torquay. She likes being in the city, I like being on the coast. It is only an hour and a half drive at the most and so we see each other pretty much every weekend. It's worked ok for us for 6 1/2 years, but then we don't like being in each other's pockets 24/7.