Note to New Members ×

OT: waaaaaaay OT....

Aisling

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ken, it would be great if you could Cafe Press T shirt those. Any chance?

Hah, that would be funny ;) Maybe when I am done with my current project in a week or two I will see if I can come up with a more t-shirt-friendly design.

RandyS: my Photoshop skills are weak. I think boostertwo is the resident master.

I definitely agree with the second set. First set.... I dunno if a younger crowd would agree but I've also got no anime or robo-cop experience. :biggthump

You don't know if they'd agree?! I have presented incontrovertable scientific proof!

Let's look at how these stack in the AWESOME scale, 1-10.

First, boots:

Row 1:

Optimus Prime = Giant Transforming Robot = 10.

Pikachu = Cute, fuzzy, soft = 1(+3 bonus for shooting lightning) = 4.

Row 2:

VF-1 transforming Valkyrie = Giant Transforming Robot = 10 (-4 penalty for being piloted by angsty teen with ennui) = 6.

DragonBallZ = 1 (+5 bonus for being powered by rage) = 6.

Row 3:

VF-1 transforming Valkyrie with battle armor = Giant Transforming Robot = 10 (-4 penalty) = 6.

Sailor Moon = 1.

Row 4:

Contra = Videogame back when men were still men and played Nintendo till their thumbs bled. UUDDLRLRBA<start> = 10.

Banjo Kazooie = Bear with bird in his backpack = 1.

Hardboots = 32.

Softboots = 12.

Bindings:

Row 1:

Terminator T-800 = Hyperalloy combat chassis; very tough; doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear, and absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead; speaks with Austrian accent = 10.

Tron Guy = Fat guy in leotard with cheap plastic. = 1 (+4 bonus for doing Tron, -5 for being able to see too much of his package) = 0.

Row 2:

Robocop = Part man. Part machine. ALL COP. = 10.

Fisher Price training potty = 1 (+4 bonus for eliminating rubber bedsheets and diapers) = 5.

TD2 = 20.

Strap bindings = 5.

Hardboots>Softboots.

TD2>Strap bindings.

Q.E.D.

You are of course free to disagree with my findings, but you are wrong. Science is not about your opinions or feelings.

Guest Randy S.
Ok, you guys are getting wayyyyyy too geeky for me. Can't even follow anymore....... WHAT????

We just had a kick-a#$ party at Bomber - white trash theme. Photos will be posted soon

Don't worry, I don't get the references either. We're too old.

Here's a preview of the party pics. Fin's mistress and her cupholder:

2213455_4ff2081f74.jpg?v=0

Think you had a Bad Day!(Document

link: Cheryl Vernon)

Next time you have a bad day at work, think of this guy. Rob is a

commercial saturation diver for Global Divers in Louisiana. He

performs underwater repairs on offshore drilling rigs. Below is an

E-mail he sent to his sister. She then sent it to The X, 103.2 on your FM dial in

Ft Wayne IN, who was sponsoring a "worst job experience" contest.

Needless to say, she won.

Hi Sue,

Just another note from your bottom-dwelling brother. Last week

I had a bad day at the office. I know you’ve been feeling down lately at

work, so I thought I would share my dilemma with you to make you realize

it’s not so bad after all. Before I can tell you what happened to me, I first must bore

you with a few technicalities of my job. As you know, my office lies at the

bottom of the sea. I wear a suit to the office. It’s a wetsuit. This time of

year the water is quite cool. So what we do to keep warm is this: we

have a diesel powered industrial water heater. This $20,000 piece of

equipment sucks the water out of the sea. It heats it to a delightful temperature.

It then pumps it down to the diver through a garden hose, which is

taped to the air hose. Now this sounds like a darn good plan, and I’ve used it several

times with no complaints. What I do, when I get to the bottom and start

working, is take the hose and stuff it down the back of my wetsuit. This

floods my whole suit with warm water. It’s like working in a Jacuzzi.

Everything was going well until all of a sudden, my butt started to itch.

So, of course, I scratched it. This only made things worse.

Within a few seconds my butt started to burn. I pulled the hose out from my

back, but the damage was done. In agony I realized what had happened. The

hot water machine had sucked up a jellyfish and pumped it into my suit.

Now, since I don’t have any hair on my back, the jellyfish couldn’t stick to

it. However, the crack of my butt was not as fortunate. When I

scratched what I thought was an itch, I was actually grinding the jellyfish into

my butt. I informed the dive supervisor of my dilemma over the

communicator. His instructions were unclear due to the fact that he, along with 5

other divers, were all laughing hysterically. Needless to say I aborted the dive.

I was instructed to make 3 agonizing in-water decompression stops totaling

35 minutes before I could reach the surface to begin my chamber dry decompression. When I arrived at the surface, I was wearing nothing but my brass helmet. As I climbed out of the water, the medic, with tears of laughter running down his face, handed me a tube of cream and told me to rub it on my butt as soon as I got in the chamber. The cream put the fire out, but I couldn’t poop for 2 days because my butthole was swollen shut. So, next time you’re having a bad day at work, think about how much worse it would be if you had a jellyfish shoved up your butt.

Now repeat to yourself, "I love my job, I love my job, I love my job."

INBOX: Email 1 of 276

where or where do her breasts end and her stomach begins??? Could it be hidden somewhere in the waistline of those pants that she has on?? Wouldn't that be a bit uncomfortable to have your pants so tight around the middle?? Oh wait, she must have commercial elastic in the waist of those pants.

The same thing with men holds true for women it seems, the older you get the higher the pants come up on the stomach!!!

The same thing with men holds true for women it seems, the older you get the higher the pants come up on the stomach!!!

Oh, not for all of us. Some older women get better with age.... http://www.bomberonline.com/VBulletin/showpost.php?p=51977&postcount=50

So.... have you guys seen the photos from the White Trash party yet? We only posted the PG rated ones as to not get anyone in trouble :cool:

Of course Michelle, I was referring to other people besides the ones here at BOL!!

I kind of noticed the pants thing at the Thanksgiving fiesta that we had at the parent's house. My dad and his brother have their pants jacked up around there mid stomach area, then later on in the day my sister points out that my mom is wearing her pants kind of high.

So.... have you guys seen the photos from the White Trash party yet? We only posted the PG rated ones as to not get anyone in trouble :cool:

Michelle, whoever came up with that theme either should be congratulated :biggthump or shot :AR15firin !

Still, the photos look pretty awesome and it is definately a theme that I am going to rip off at some time in the future.