Note to New Members ×

OT: waaaaaaay OT....

Aisling

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this thread has placed a virus on my computer - it won't stop posting.

This was done while I was at work today. Scarry :eplus2:

------------

A father walks into a store with his young son. The boy is holding a 50 cent piece he has brought from home.

Suddenly, the boy starts choking and turning blue. The father quickly realizes that the boy has swallowed the coin, and that it's caught in his throat, and he begins shouting for help.

A well dressed woman quickly comes to his aid, and at once drops the young boy's pants; takes hold of his testicles and starts to squeeze and twist them, gently at first, but then very firmly.

After no more than a few seconds of this twisting and squeezing, the boy convulses violently, and coughs up the coin, which the woman catches with her free hand.

After he's sure that his son is OK, the father goes over to the woman and thanks her for probably saving his son's life. He said, "I've never seen anyone do anything like that before....it was fantastic. Are you a doctor?"

"No," the woman replied, "A divorce lawyer :eek::boxing_sm

I think this thread has placed a virus on my computer - it won't stop posting.

This was done while I was at work today. Scarry :eplus2:

------------

A father walks into a store with his young son. The boy is holding a 50 cent piece he has brought from home.

Suddenly, the boy starts choking and turning blue. The father quickly realizes that the boy has swallowed the coin, and that it's caught in his throat, and he begins shouting for help.

A well dressed woman quickly comes to his aid, and at once drops the young boy's pants; takes hold of his testicles and starts to squeeze and twist them, gently at first, but then very firmly.

After no more than a few seconds of this twisting and squeezing, the boy convulses violently, and coughs up the coin, which the woman catches with her free hand.

After he's sure that his son is OK, the father goes over to the woman and thanks her for probably saving his son's life. He said, "I've never seen anyone do anything like that before....it was fantastic. Are you a doctor?"

"No," the woman replied, "A divorce lawyer :eek::boxing_sm

TOO FUNNY :lol:

The Pond

An elderly man in Florida named C5 Golfer had owned a large farm for several years.

He had a large pond in the back. It was properly shaped for swimming, so he fixed it up nice -- picnic tables, horseshoe courts, and some apple and peach trees.

One evening the old geezer decided to go down to the pond, as he hadn't been there for a while, and look it over. He grabbed a five gallon bucket to bring back some fruit.

As he neared the pond, he heard voices shouting and laughing with glee. As he came closer he saw it was a Michelle and Aisling skinny-dipping in his pond.

He made the fine young women aware of his presence and they all went to the deep end.

Aisling yells to C5, "We're not coming out until you leave!"

C5 frowned, "I didn't come down here to watch you ladies swim naked or make you get out of the pond naked."

Holding the bucket up he said, "I'm here to feed the alligator."

Moral: Some old men can still think fast. :lol:

Ouch. I think this is the right thread for this completely off-topic article from the NY Times.

<a href="http://www.nytimes.com/2005/10/04/health/nutrition/04bike.html?pagewanted=print">Serious Riders, Your Bicycle Seat May Affect Your Love Life</a>

This seriously happened to a mate of mine. Was living in London and met a great girl. He moved home and she came back a couple of month later. In the interim, my friend spent his days working and his spare time on his wind trainer (stationery bike mount), for up to three hours at a time.

When she came home, he had terrible trouble. To put it bluntly, he couldn't keep it up. She thought he didn't lover her anymore, or there was another woman. He went to the doctor who basically told him he was an idiot, not to ride for that long in a stationary position, and within a couple of weeks, problem solved.

They now have one child and another on the way.

See, happy endings all round! :ices_ange

The Pond

As he neared the pond, he heard voices shouting and laughing with glee. As he came closer he saw it was a Michelle and Aisling skinny-dipping in his pond.

Some fantasies, while good, should not be shared on "this" kind of forum! :eek:

What happened to girl's weekend?? It's almost snowing here now so maybe an early winter weekend??

school and work have taken over my life but i have new vaca time and early winter sounds good. let me check on a few dates and i'll send you an email to see if those are good for you.

in regards to the gentlman, he is a marine, so he had to go back to NC. :) it was a nice 2 dates though. no kisses so i'll just have to wonder... though he says when he gets out finally in around january i'll find out if i'm still single. LOL

Ole & Lena

Late one night, Lena vakes Ole and says, "I tink its time!" So, Ole fired up the Yohn Deere tractor and took her to the hospital to have their first baby.

She had a little boy, and the doctor looked over at Ole and said, "Hey, Ole! You yust had a son! Ain't dat great! " Vell, Ole got excited by dis, but yust den the doctor spoke up and he said, "Hold on! Ve ain't finished yet!" The doctor den held up a little girl. He said, "Hey, Ole! You got you a daughter!" She's a pretty little ting, too....

Ole got kind of puzzled by this, and then the doctor said, "Holey Moley Ole, ve still ain't done yet!" The doctor then delivered another boy and said, "Ole, you yust had youself another boy!" Ole was flabbergasted by this news!

A couple days later, Ole brought Lena and the their three children home in the self-propelled combine. He was real serious and he asked Lena, "How come ve got tree on the first try?"

Lena said, "You remember dat night we ran out of Vaseline and you vent out in the garage and got dat dere 3-in-1 Oil?"

Ole said, "Yeah, I do. Uffda!, it's a darn good ting I didn't get the WD-40."