Note to New Members ×

OT: waaaaaaay OT....

Aisling

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah dan, your life is pretty freakin tough i must say.:P

did my lil card make it to you two? my lost bracelet took over 2 weeks to make it back to me from dublin so i thought i'd ask.

why i am asking you this publicly and not emailing you is just general laziness cause i'm already on this page.

sorry everyone. :biggthump

And the reason I am using the board to say "yes it arrived and thanks a bunch, you didn't have to" is because I am equally lazy.

Glad they sent your bracelet back. Sounds like the world's greatest pub!

• 2 weeks later...
boredom makes me bump this up....

i've bulging disks at c4 and c5 that are acting up and have had me in serious pain for 2 days. heat, ice and motrin no effect.

is there a doctor in the house!?? :p

ive left a msg w my PCP. yay.

alcohol?? :eplus2:

Ooh, hot toddy! I'm almost looking forward to getting sick this winter so I have an excuse to spend a few days boozing it up with those.

:lol::lol::lol:

What, you need an excuse?:p:D It makes tormentoring so much more fun when you forget about what time you have to get up to ride with us and play wayyy too hard!!:eplus2::eplus2:

mario

• 2 weeks later...

How do you have snow? It's going to be 21C in Calgary today (what is that, about 75F?). We haven't even had rain for weeks, the place is like a dustbowl.

I'm going away for three weeks. There had better be snow when I come back, or there's gonna be trouble.

Are you kidding? I live at almost 10,000 ft and it's like 20F at night. We had over 6 inches last week in town, and people at Loveland were skiing 11 inches of fresh (I can't find the exact photo, but these will do

http://summitdaily.mycapture.com/mycapture/enlarge.asp?image=21005417&event=624019&CategoryID=10813)

The Basin and Loveland have been blowing snow for about a month, and apparently the riding is pretty good

http://www.arapahoebasin.com/ABasin/snow-conditions/web-cams.aspx

If it gets to 60F here during the day, we are estatic. It's more like 45 or so, but the next few days should be warm. The calm before the storm. I'm ready for the beach and Costa Rica.

I haven't given up the flip flops though :)

Yep, leave on Halloween night. At the moment I'm in "last minute stress oh my god get money wash stuff buy new camera charge camera batteries holy cr*p look at all these drugs buy cat food clean house water plants pay bills register the car finish stuff at work leave lists for roomie where are my plane tickets and passport damn I need a visa! and how the hell is all this clothing going to fit in a backpack?" mode.

Just the usual before a trip.:)