Note to New Members ×

"This is Hardboot Snowboarding" Cards for free!

fin

This is a project we have wanted to do for years. Just announced this on the summer news letter that went out yesterday. We coughed up the dough to have a ba-jillion cards made up that simply say:

Front Side: "This is Hardboot Snowboarding" (with nice carve shot)

Back side: "Want more info? Welcome Center, Equipment, forums here: www.bomberonline.com (logo)

The concept is this; how many times have you had people on the chair and lift line say something like:

- "What the hell is that?"

- "Is that a mono-ski?"

- "Are you crashing on those turns?"

- "Is that fun?"

It happens to all of us. Usually we try to explain what it is and tell them to go to bomberonline.com (well, at least I do :D ) knowing full well they will forget where to go for more information.

The solution: carry a handful of these cards in your pockets and hand them to who ever seems interested. Now when they get home, they pull out this card, go to the website, and before you know it, we have gained another hardboot brother (or sister!).

Go HERE to place your order and they are FREE, we will even pay the postage to get them to you. You can only order a pack of 10, but if you pass those out, just order another pack.

Good luck!

post-1-14184220441_thumb.jpg

rikytheripster: Just got your order in for the cards. I think we can send you those no problem to the UK. No problem.

Neil Gendzwill: Great idea! I have talked to Michelle and we will see if we can also just make the file available on the site. I guess what we could do is just have a small sized TIF file or even an Illustrator file. Any input on what file type you would like to see?

dantheman0177: Should not be a problem. Just place the order and Michelle will let you know if there is any issues. We'll print your upside down so you can read them down there ;)

Guest Ninjette

this may just be the graphics person in me talking, but I do not think that I would recommend a jpeg and certainly not a gif. Depending on the amount of compression that has be applied or created by the jpeg and or the type of printer one uses, the images could come out rather fuzzy. If you have gone to this much effort to have them printed then I would think that the file/images folks would have access to online would be of a decent quality.

Yes, not everyone has access to illustrator so a tiff would most likely look much better although the file size may be a bit larger. Also what format are the images in now? were the cards all done in one application? Another option is to make them into a pdf file. that way you should be able to retain the integrity of the images and text as well and the pdf reader is available to all for free..... just a thought

B.:)