Note to New Members ×

A night and day difference watching one vid

1xsculler

I watched and digested this vid before turning my light off last night and today was far and away my best day in five years of banging my head against a wall. 
Why it took me soooooo long to figure this out I can’t explain but am like a kid with a new toy…so excited. Mere words cannot express how happy I am about this!
THANK YOU SEAN AND LEXI!

• Like 2

Thanks very much. Hope you’re luvin’ the SC as much as I luv my XCs and SF. I’m on a whole new planet now because of Sean’s vid. 
If I had discovered the concept in this vid five years ago I would not have shuffled my quiver so frequently. I may have stuck to one of my Burton Factory Primes (probably not) but just sayin’. 
Hope you’re at MCC with the boyz!

Bruce Lee said this: “It is not daily increase but daily decrease, hack away the unessential."
I believe even if you saw the video 5 years ago; it might not have helped because you might not be ready for it.  Getting the right advice at the exact right time is critical to our progress.  Hence riding with someone at your same level and push each other/share progress and tidbit is a great short cut. 

For me the advice "suck less" is just what i need it this year 🙂 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pow4ever said:

I believe even if you saw the video 5 years ago; it might not have helped because you might not be ready for it.  Getting the right advice at the exact right time is critical to our progress.

So true!

I'd like to subscribe to your TwitTok please. 😉

9 hours ago, pow4ever said:

Bruce Lee said this: “It is not daily increase but daily decrease, hack away the unessential."
I believe even if you saw the video 5 years ago; it might not have helped because you might not be ready for it.  Getting the right advice at the exact right time is critical to our progress.  Hence riding with someone at your same level and push each other/share progress and tidbit is a great short cut. 

For me the advice "suck less" is just what i need it this year 🙂 

From my other passion: "kendo is the art of sucking slightly less each day".

• Like 1

I rode this past weekend with @Cuban Carving Gooding (Steve). He immediately was able to see the suck factor in my flailing and gave me some great advice on my body position. I moved my hands forward and it was generating a similar hip pinch without thinking about the hip pinch. I really like the simplicity of her hand position to generate that upper body correction. I will give that a try this weekend. I just have to be careful since my heelside turn locked in well enough to shoot me out of the end of the turn and almost sent me to the adjacent run.