Note to New Members ×

Berkshire East 21-22

Bobby Buggs

sorry to hear about that Bobby!  all good things comes to an end.
For life is ephemeral.  Last season was bad for me... lots of injury/pain/old age/"personal stuff happen" all roll into one.
All those efforts of time/money/resources schlepping all these gears in the frozen waste land doesn't make sense for the level i was performing at.  

I am hopeful this season will be better; otherwise i might be throwing in the towel as well.  been working on getting stronger/stretching.  For some reason; efforts feel good again.  sometime it's a mind set; sometime it's wise to know when to fold them.  That's wisdom 🙂 but i am a dumb ass.

I do hope you stick around; and i am getting bury with all my gears lol... me precious dragon hoard...

On 12/2/2021 at 6:50 AM, Eboot said:

Does that mean we might see you at Wachusesett?

Maybe, but I don't think so. It looks like their pricing structure is onerous and expensive, especially for a 1000' hill.

Did you go there last year? If so, how'd things work out?

Edited by WhiteHorse
content

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi WhiteHorse,

Wachusett has put up bronze season passes  again $429 for the season,this is a weekday pass. If you have flexibility during the week this is a good mountain for carving on weekdays and I almost always run into other carvers.

Brad

• Like 1

Hi Brad,

Thanks for the tip. I am a retired mid-week rider so that pass could work out. I do already have an Epic mid-week that's good at Crotched and Sunapee. Do you eve go to those areas?

On 12/13/2021 at 7:56 PM, Armtron2000 said:

this is unacceptable!

Hi, Robin.

I agree, I'll be looking for that T.D. Rally this year!

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Armtron2000 said:

The carving was pretty epic this weekend.  Such grip!  The snow today was fast and grippy.  they just opened Hemlock and its probably got the most snow on the hill!

Thank you R!!  How was the crowd on Sat?

Hopefully i get couple day in at the BEAST this season.
Been dealing with some health issue.  (knock on wood; nothing major just body is getting old/decrepit and the mind refuse to believe it...).

• 1 month later...