Note to New Members ×

*SOLD* FIRST $775 PLUS SHIP TAKES THEM HOME!! Mountain Slope .951 World Cup B 26.0

Termin8tor

Purchased brand new this season ridden less than 10 runs, not modified in any way. Good as new in 10 out of 10 condition.  I’m a 25.5 and took a chance on these but their unfortunately too big.  Asking $775 plus shipping. Price is firm.  Thx for looking 9C216F8B-3D1F-410F-8C27-447A7EDAA826.jpeg.53f75917504acfa653e761bec796bedd.jpeg

Edited by Termin8tor
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Termin8tor said:

Oh man.. I knew I should’ve posted them sooner!! 

I mean seriously. What are the odds. I thought I would never see used 951 boots for sale - at least not in next 5 years lol. Buy a pair a few weeks ago and bamm 2 pairs get posted in one day my size 😂😂

1 hour ago, Termin8tor said:

Oh man.. I knew I should’ve posted them sooner!! 

Sorry to hijack thread. Good luck with sale. Amazing boots at a very good price. 

• Termin8tor changed the title to FIRST $775 PLUS SHIP TAKES THE HOME!! Mountain Slope .951 World Cup B 26.0
  • Jack M changed the title to FIRST $775 PLUS SHIP TAKES THEM HOME!! Mountain Slope .951 World Cup B 26.0

Yeah, unfortunately the shell is way too big and long... I tried running a high volume footbed and even with that the length of the shell is what I found to be the most awkward.  I’m 5’7 and my street shoe is a 7/7.5.   Measures 25 on right and 24 and change on the left.  

What Mondo size does a B fit?  Pictures shows a liner, what brand is the liner (if included) and what is the thickness of the liner?  Would like to see a photo of the liner if it is included in the sale.  Do you have an approximate estimate on shipping to 22554?

I am very interested in purchasing.

7 minutes ago, Fragile said:

What Mondo size does a B fit?  Pictures shows a liner, what brand is the liner (if included) and what is the thickness of the liner?  Would like to see a photo of the liner if it is included in the sale.  Do you have an approximate estimate on shipping to 22554?

I am very interested in purchasing.

Here is a size chart https://www.mountain-slope.com/shop/

HIGHLY recommend these boots. They are amazing. And new around 1100. 

8 minutes ago, Tddragon said:

Here is a size chart https://www.mountain-slope.com/shop/

HIGHLY recommend these boots. They are amazing. And new around 1100. 

Thanks man! That answers one of my questions. They should work size wise for me as I buy a 26 then have to have them custom fitted for racing. Once I hear back from @Termin8tor hopefully I can get them. 

• Like 1

• Termin8tor changed the title to *SOLD* FIRST $775 PLUS SHIP TAKES THEM HOME!! Mountain Slope .951 World Cup B 26.0