Barely used F2 World Cup rs 179 titanal 2018/19

Bought last year. Used 4 times. 
edges tuned 1 degree base 3 degree side

$600.00 plus shipping. 

BA1E2C68-3DBA-4358-A3BD-427290E00350.jpeg

6379818E-609A-4A56-9232-69483CD05815.jpeg

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Québec man
      WTB 
      F2 race titanium in large ( the white edition )

• By NovaScotiaCarver
      I am a young rider getting into alpine, i have a 170 prior WCR right now.
      I would like to get a Kessler for GS, since my prior has an 11m radius which is a bit small for GS.
      Any offers, just message me!!

• By Pappystar
      Selling my 2015 F2 Speedster World Cup RS 175cm. This board was used for only one season. The top sheet and bottom have no scratches or skuff marks. The top sheet was a bot of wear where the bindings were installed. Its an 8 of 10 for condition.. its almost new.  I am letting it go for $400.  Hope this board finds a great boarder that has carving and racing in mind. This board had a great feel.. It was just a bit too much for me.  Text me if you are interested at 514 235 3955.
      Cheers
      Mike

• By bsp
      ALMOST new SG 185 ready to go.
      only three days on snow
      $800

• By Mthib17
      F2 race titanium bindings size medium. These came on a board I purchased. I opted for TD2s instead. They appear to be in good condition other than a few screws which are stripped. You can buy the replacements online. Asking $120 shipped USPS flat rate in the lower 48. Local pickup available in Portland, ME. I can also meet at Sunday River or sugarloaf on weekends. 

• By Fastskiguy
      I bought this board used 10-12 years ago and the history that I remember is that it was made for boardercross and had some type of metal construction. I can't verify that at all! But the board rides well and carves a nice tight round turn. I'm 190#'s and it feels like a medium flexing board for my weight. 180cm long and 23.5cm wide. I've been riding it with hard boots. 

Last time at the fully automatic board grinder I ended up with some irregular P-tex at the tip and tail (see pictures). Edges are in good shape, base otherwise is in good shape too. 

I included a picture of the board carving....I guess I"ve had it since 2009 or so based on the date of the picture! Damn, time flies guys!! Make every day count!

Sorry for the lack of specifics but the board rides well and....for a hundred bucks shipped to you in the continental US it's worth a shot 🙂

Joe

• By Riccardo
      These are F2 Intech RS
      Large MP 22.5 - 31.5
      Excellent conditions, have 15 days on them
      minor scratches at pin entrance locations
      Have 2 sets of lifts/cants and original box and documentation
      $190 + shipping

• By Snurfer1982
      Hey,

I'm trying to get myself up with a hardboot set up.  I was gifted a Pogo Shaman, and just bought some used UPZ10's off ebay (oops).  I was curious if anybody had some bindings they think would work well for me.  I took the 185 out with a softboot set up and was horribly humbled by a sloppy powder day.  I understand that i will be humbled again by this learning process, but was curious if you all had any suggestions/equipment that you think would help me on my path.

Thanks!
    • By Cuban Carving Gooding
      $550 shipped lower 48. Never used in factory rapping. I’m not sure of the year. 
      Kegs750sx@yahoo.com