F2 World Cup rs 179 2018/19

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By forf.dawg
      I am selling a pair of Mountain Slope - Point .951 World Cup boots, used for one season. They are mondo size 27.5
      There is slight damage from the boot fitter on the right boot making the removal of the insert more difficult, no damage to structure or function of the boot though.
      Also for sale is a pair of F2 - Race Titanium  size Large bindings. All parts in images included.
      Asking $900 for both OR
      $800 for boots
      $200 for bindings
      I also have a 180cm x 20.0cm Kessler "The Alpine" for sale.
      PM for details or contact me with info below.
      text: 307-349-8630
      email: forrest.sawyer7@gmail.com

The Kessler board for sale

• By Daniel Valmont
      Board is in excellent condition, used 1 season. This is a snowboard that is used with hard boots - not for soft boot use. https://www.f2.com/snow/boards.php?L=&da=1917&dk=46&db=11&name=Speedster%20Worldcup%20RS

• By Québec man
      F2 intec Heel like new 65$ USD
      Burton Bail Bindings 2 Pairs 120$ USD each or 220$ USD and save On Shipping.

Buyer paid shipping... I  Do Low cost rate.
      Not able to upload pics... try later
    • By JRAZZ
      I've decided that the future lies with conventional bindings (plates of course, just not step-ins)

TD2 Gold with steel step-in receiver, yellow elastomers, 0/3 degrees: SOLD
      TD2 with steel step-in receiver, purple elastomers, 0/3 degrees: SOLD
      F2 Titanium Intec step-in, I'll throw in whatever cats I have: SOLD
      Bomber Power Plates, red elastomers, 3/3 degree cants. These are new - as far as I can tell have never been ridden. SOLD
      I have an extra 0 deg plate and an extra 6 degree plate if anyone needs them.  SOLD WITH TD2s

All gone. Thank you for playing "Let's fund Jordan's new board" 🙂

Shipping is $15 for each if shipped conus (USPS flat rate medium box) 

• By dhamann
      hand tuned edges at 0/2
      never ground
      ridden 6-8 times
      asking 5hundred
      CONUS only

• By BallisticBeach
      Length:          170 CM –1.7M
      Edge:             156CM –1.56M
      Radius:          14.0M(Side cut)
      Min Width:     18.5CM – 185MM
      Stance:          48CM –480MM
      At Oxess we carefully produce all products by hand, including all raceboards. We only use very high-quality materials. Thanks to the experience ofmore than 25 years in snowboard construction, Oxess builds snowboards ofhighest quality and durability. 
      Race boards from Oxess impress with their high performance, both interms of smooth-running, carving characteristics and ice grip. This is done byadapting the progression of board stiffness and flexibility to the customer'sindividual needs by using special materials (carbon, fiberglass, titanal,rubber) and CNC-milled wood cores.
      With the TC (Torsion Control) developed by Oxess, the power isoptimally distributed to the board by means of 3D-construction. Thus, theseforces can act where they are needed. Ideal preconditions for top athletes aswell. 
      While we use carbon as a top sheet for slope riders, since it makes theboard very agile and allows a wide application area, we work almost exclusivelywith titanal for racers, which makes the board
      Of course, we can also customize all models for special requirementsaccording to the customer's needs.
      Meanwhile Oxess is very well represented in alpine racing. Athletesfrom various national teams and junior squads in Europe, Asia and Americaappreciate the individual support of Team Oxess and the possibility to tailorthe ideal snowboard for themselves. Oxess hence, makes a significantcontribution to places on Oxess snowboards are proof enough.

Also listed the item on ebay with more photos - https://www.ebay.com/itm/202917587154
      Only used a handful of times... Looking to get $500 - OBO 
      Cell 518.229.4666 or email josh@518loans.com

• By skategoat
      This is formerly Caroline Calve's board made for her by Kessler just before she retired in 2015. Mark Fawcett and I rode it to test plates in 2016. Since then, it's been sitting in a closet. Tried to flog this on some racing groups but it's all about All-flex there.
      Inserts for ASIP/UPM and 4x4 19.5cm waist Mint shape with World Cup tune and structure Caro weighed 74 kg (163 lb) when competing but she's a World Cup athlete so judge accordingly.
      I personally found this very easy to ride (and I ride like a 10 year old girl). I also witnessed Fawcett charging hard on it. Bottom line is it's a very versatile board without the intimidation factor of a 185. 
      BOARD IS SOLD

• By Québec man
      WTB 
      F2 race titanium in large ( the white edition )

• By NovaScotiaCarver
      I am a young rider getting into alpine, i have a 170 prior WCR right now.
      I would like to get a Kessler for GS, since my prior has an 11m radius which is a bit small for GS.
      Any offers, just message me!!

• By Pappystar
      Selling my 2015 F2 Speedster World Cup RS 175cm. This board was used for only one season. The top sheet and bottom have no scratches or skuff marks. The top sheet was a bot of wear where the bindings were installed. Its an 8 of 10 for condition.. its almost new.  I am letting it go for $400.  Hope this board finds a great boarder that has carving and racing in mind. This board had a great feel.. It was just a bit too much for me.  Text me if you are interested at 514 235 3955.
      Cheers
      Mike