Note to New Members ×

Madd 158 Twin Tip, Older Santa Cuz w/Highbacks & Morrows

*Ace*

Looking to unload these decks.

Madd 158 Twin Tip. Slight topsheet delam that is fixable in the nose.  Bindings not included. Asking $200 OBO

Santa Cruz w Burton 3 Strap Bindings.  Asking $50 OBO

Morrow 179 and Morrow 176. Old wall hangers, not recommended for riding. Some have major damage.  Free to anyone who wants to pay shipping

spacer.png

Played Black a few times in college in I think the MGA Intercollegiate and some other tourney in the late 80's to early 90's.  Rounds ranged from 71 to 102. 4-putts were common, but loved every minute of it. 👍 Red and Green are a lot of fun too, just without the terrifying greens.

Unfortunately I have a garage full of clubs as well.  But before I end this hijack, what are the Titleist knockoff blades behind the Pings? You'd be surprised what some of the old blades go for to nostalgic guys.  I sold an old Wilson Staff JP2 Tour Grind wedge out of my bag to someone for 300 bucks once.  I still think about that wedge...

19 hours ago, *Ace* said:

@Shred Gruumer

Ya I would entertain $85(plus ship) for them. I think they are 2-pw white dot. Want pics?

Always interested in Pings..  Send pics when you get around to it... along with other pings...at:   rthut2 at roadrunner dot kom

Edited by Shred Gruumer