Note to New Members ×

Trendy Carvers - Check this out

Rob-CanCarve

Hey Bob Jenney,

You should pick the Prada board up it will match your fancy Prada skirts you pull out just before we hit the slopes

:D . Rumor has it he carries a fleet of pressed skirts with his TD2 demo's.:D . Sorry Bob I couldn't resist.....

Guest Randy S.
Originally posted by Speedzilla

4 hole Burton?

Good catch. That's not a Burton board. Heck, Donek would put that Prada logo on a topsheet if you sent it to him. That'd be funny. Maybe we should have him make a line of Paris Hilton ones! Something to rival the Jenna Jameson jibber deck!

Who is the "specops" moron who bid $500 for this POS?

Those are burton "carrier step-in "Performance" Bindings. They actually have a metal frame under the plastic, and are great for powder/freeriding boards.The step-in feature is OK with almost any hard boots. If they have still have the stiffer blue rubber damping pads, and the plastic cant plate (not in pic they have the soft red pads obviously because they match!), the bindings alone are worth 25 bucks! (american)

The board is unknown to be, looks like an old nitro....10 bucks...

That aint the first time dat style board has been listed. Check the history. A few other follish auctions as well.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&since=30&userid=the_prada_girl&include=0&rows=50&sort=3&completed=1 Apparently she couldn't get $200 for the cool snowboard bag by itself, so it had to be thrown in with the "Limited Edition" snowboard. Got a chuckle as well from the "Made By Burton" description when the binding has a 4H pattern as well. Whats next, Gucci by Donek, or Louis Vuitton by Coiler?

Guest rick ferguson

D-sub, do some homework BEFORE you post, not all burtons had spec's printed as well as other boards. I have a 165 burton without spec's and a f2 speedster without spec's, not even length. Again, why are they as you sat "frk'n idiot's" ? Yeah, your so perfect, it was only this last year you learned that burton has been a 3 hole pattern. Got's to go now, I have many thread's to add useless info on. :D

I'm sorta curious who the buyer will be, perhaps a non rider? some paris hilton LA woman who is bored or wants a board for her son?

maybe it's a european thing, hardbootin' and fashion are both bigger over there....

let's see how much it fetches...

---

Barry

I asked the seller a question and got a very quick response:

Dear philfell,

You asked:

"Are you sure this board was made by Burton Snowboards. I see it has a 4-hole mounting pattern and Burton uses (and has a patent on) a 3-hole pattern. Also what are some of the specs of this board?"

Hi thank you for your question. When we purchased the snow boards in Milan we were told by Prada that the boards were a promotion item made by Burton Snow Boards, Now we have looked over the boards and it dose not say anything but Prada on them. So all I can say is that when purchased thats what was told to us. I am not a snow boarder so im not really up on the whole scene. Since the boards were only made for a promotion for Prada I cant get any more information on them. Well I hope this helps. The board is a little over 5 ft long and everything else you can see in the pictures.

Prada has made skis and boards for a few years. Chanel as well. The best though, is that dolce & gabbana made a snowboard 3 years ago. I saw it here in NYC, I was like you've got to be kidding me. I asked them about it, and they said it wasn't for sale. The dude told me that in the process of putting their graphics on it, they actually layered ABOVE the topsheet, or something like that. Bottom line, a bunch of people that bought them for $750 or whatever had the bindings yank out, as the screws supplied didn't go deep enough. Props to whoever has the nuts to get this one going at speed...

Originally posted by Stazi the Aussie

I guess even a length spec is out of the question - after all who needs lengths when Paris Hilton thinks your ride is deserved of a one night stand with her!:rolleyes:

whatever gets your carve on...:D