Note to New Members ×

Schwietzer '20, new lifts and old friends

b0ardski

Rode with Mark for about an hour this morning.  Temps just around or below freezing.  Vis was ok as the cloud deck was just above the WROD.  Not very crowded and some real turns could be made with caution.  The bottom of the run had some hard and thin spots but it wasn't too bad.  On my last run some old skier guy went by me and he said something.  He either said: "Nice Carving Turns!" or he said: "Die Carving Turd!" 

I'm not sure which.

• Haha 7

• 3 weeks later...

wow, the new gladeing off kaniksu is great, hope they burn the stump piles next year. 1st time on the new Cedar Park express, Kaniksu laps just got a lot faster.

can't wait to explore some more but I'm out with pulled shoulder for a few days during the 1st good pow cycle:mad:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

multitudes of chicken heads were assulted yesterday by the ThirstBX making the rained on refrozen carveable if a little tiring for the feet. this was the best part of the riding, my boot photo bombed the pic of the day

spacer.png

Edited by b0ardski

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...