Note to New Members ×

Schwietzer '20, new lifts and old friends

b0ardski

The N.I.C.E. guys will once again be trenching on a select few of 59 groomed runs, be on the look out as man made hazards do exist and will change throughout the day!!!

spacer.png

Mostly sunny, with a high near 27. West wind 6 to 9 mph.

Mostly Sunny

High / Low 27° / 17°

Summit 13°F

Visibility Good

Wind Light

Village 21°F

Visibility Good

Wind Light

Edited by b0ardski

1 hour ago, Keenan said:

Our spring break/family ski trip to Anthony Lakes just got shut down.  Are the restaurants in Sandpoint still open?  

Yes, but it could all change instantly.  I consider it a day-by-day wait until Schweitzer closes early and other restrictions come to Idaho.

Edited by ExcelsiorTheFathead

• 1 month later...

Hi there Idaho carvers, I'm a Seattle area general contractor and have been snowboarding  for 30 years. I have an opportunity to build a place on the lake in Sagle and am wondering if any of you are in the trades or have connections with any of the trades. I'm a carpenter with skills in most trades but if this happens I will be acting mainly as a general. Also any leads on a place to rent for 6-8 months while construction takes place. My customer will be putting me up. As far as riding goes this year was a total bust, 1 day, my usual total is 60-80. Getting a divorce after 42 years, building a place for my soon to be ex, spending time with my girlfriend, working on my regular jobs, I was ready to hit the spring season hard and they closed Crystal MT. the day I was ready to get after it. Next season will be good for sure ( if there is one). I met a few of you guys a number of years ago at an impromptu carving session at Timberline in the spring, Russ, Mark, and a Steve I think, as well as Dan from Portland, my name is Warren. I've sold all of my hardboot gear to put towards my ex wifes place and I sold most of my softbot stuff as well. I kept my best Doneks, a Kessler, a D.O. 165 and a full bag and love riding pow and soft boot carving. I will own a Thirst when things clear up for me.

Thanks!

hi Warren, Kram and I are both carpenters. We recently built a high end home on the lake in Sagle and would love to do it again.

Can't help with a place to stay but certainly could help with construction, logistics, e mail switchcarve at yahoo dot com, PM me or call 2o8 6lo 2l 69

Troy