Note to New Members ×

Jasey Jay 162 SL board

Atom Ant

Looks awesome AA!   Where's the board located??   Would you say this is stiffer than... an MK?,  Proteus?

My legs  like a little softer flex  board.....At  220lbs. I think I could probably last more than  a couple of hours on this........... wish it was a 20-21 waist!

Edited by barryj

Barry, I had a MK. Wanted to love it so bad, waited a long time for one. Honestly? Didn't speak to me. I the the JJA is WAY easier to ride.

The MK is an ASS KICKER. You need to be the man to ride that thing for more than 6-7 runs. The orig MADD 158 (IMHO) didn't need to be turning all the time and could do bigger radius turns. Keep in mind, I'm a hack, but I've tried a lot o boards in my 15 years on BOL

My $0.02

KC

Ha!      Lonbordin and Big Canuck,  You guys are killing me......you getting a commission from AA on this or what??  I believe you guys could sell ice to a Eskimo!     Thanks for the MK reality check Big C!  

I broke my Swoard Dual II,  which was my every day work board and do need something......... different?

I am going back out tomorrow on the 20cm waist Moss AP67......but the JJA is 19.3!     Yikes!  That's closer to a Skwal than a snowboard for me!

AA where is your board located??   What edge and base angles were you running on it??

Awesome deal. Try it.

I'm 220+ with gear easily and couldn't even bent mine. It was a newer one but almost the same specs.  Doc as it now maybe he could give you a review? 

Quad is 4 layers of thin titanal layers. Yes 4. 0.2or 0.3?

Like on is Freeride board I will try shortly. Trenches ice like crazy. Really like is board and he is a native. ; )

Buy it while you can ;)

It will sell easily anyway...

P1000942.JPG

1 hour ago, Poloturbo said:

I'm 220+ with gear easily and couldn't even bent mine

Yikes!.......that's not very encouraging!   AA is saying his board was designed for a 185+/- rider.........I was hoping my 220lbs. would  be sufficient to bend it to my will!       Poloturbo yours was the same length - 162  ??   

14 minutes ago, barryj said:

Yikes!.......that's not very encouraging!   AA is saying his board was designed for a 185+/- rider.........I was hoping my 220lbs. would  be sufficient to bend it to my will!       Poloturbo yours was the same length - 162  ??   

Keep in mind I was testing it for 2 days with boots that were hurting my feet like crazy. I'm surely not an expert on it and would like you to talk to member"Teach" about it.

He knows everything about this one and an encyclopedia of knowledge.

In other words I was useless on it. :)

Mine was 163.

Talked to JJA directly and told me it was a full race board. 

PS: Sorry about my english. Trying... ;)

Edited by Poloturbo