Note to New Members ×

(SOLD) Endeavor Hammerhead 163 - Softboot carving specific

piusthedrcarve

I wrote reviews of this board in following thread.  It was interesting experience to test a board that is constructed with partial new technologies (carbon beams, titanal laminated, kevlar layers). The board is made for specifically Korean softboot carving market, which is getting popular recent years.  

IMG_7941.thumb.JPG.eabb430a2d3541d266d7e7c72b9b3136.JPGIMG_7942.thumb.JPG.e6555b8c8427ffee8ee7e00158fe65af.JPG

In my opinion, this construction and shape allow non-hardboot experience softbooters to really get into 'carving' without penalties from conventional mass-market all mountain/carving decks.  its similarity of flex, sidecut radius, and decambered nose with 'normal' softboot snowboards surely make them comfortable to learn and excel with this board. I know one colleague who started alpine snowboarding with a proper modern alpine deck few years ago but he has been in quiet struggle.  Now with this deck (shorter version), he rides quiet comfortable and progresses  his way toward alpine snowboarding. 

Intrigued by its constructions, I got this last month from Korea and test rode 3 days (3-4 hours/day).  Its condition is like new.  (White smudges on the photo are from my hands). The base is covered with wax.  SOLD

Here are my postings for spec. and its characteristics.

Edited by piusthedrcarve
SOLD