Note to New Members ×

New jacket idea

slopestar

Trash,

Don't make assumptions and  generalizations about people you don't know or ride with, nor were you there. We tend to get a lot of neverevers and other clueless riders on terrain way over their head because it is the first I-70 resort that most flatlanders encounter. They tend to not take lessons, or the time to learn the skiers code, they just stay in their little obliviate world

mario

Edited by big mario
  • Like 1

We used to ride at Mt. Hood with an alpine snowboarder who had a life-size stop sign patch -- a big red octagon with "STOP" -- stitched on the back of his jacket. Called him "Stop sign Mike," I wonder what he's up to these days, haven't seen him in forever. 

I got clipped last year at the bottom of Okemo, a slow area, by a schmuck that actually aimed at me to hit me, once he touched my board I reacted and he missed my body, came from my rear edge side, on the flat, I always wear full armor and am very aggressive when it comes to my personal being, the son of a bitch was laughing as he got up, I had to unclip and he slipped away and got on the lift, Khama will smile upon him someday.

Etiquette on the snow, must be old school.