Note to New Members ×

Equipment Clearance/Done with it.

Beckmann AG

Have been involved with 'Snowboarding' for what seems an eternity. (Probably longer than most of you). The fire has been flickering for the last few years, and, as of late, has finally smouldered and died.

In short, the joy is gone. Time to move on.

Therefore, I will be liquidating my stock of boards and bindings. Admittedly, most of the equipment has little value, but some might have appeal to the retronaut.

A stash of re-issue Madd 170 and 158 of various flex ratings.

A selection of Factory primes, various lengths and widths.

A small fleet of kids alpine boards. Mostly Burton Primes and Alps.

My custom Donek FC1, 163, and a few other boards that may not belong to me, but have been taking up space.

8-12 pair of Catek WC, OS1 FR1 FR2 and assorted parts.

Two pair of NIB heat moldable liners, size 8. These are an absolute must-have if you want to consider yourself a hardbooter.

A bunch of TD1 and TD2 parts, including some mondo-stiff intermediate plates that lesser riders have no business riding.

Also a selection of Emery Surf, and SnowPro parts.

Two sets of Variplates, one of which is mounted to a 5-bolt PJ 6.2. Intact and usable. Not that you should, on account of being lame and oh-so-90's, but might be fun under appropriate circumstances.

I think I still have a pair of size 9 third generation Megaflex boots to round out the time travel.

Make offers on some or all. Will post more complete descriptions and photos shortly, or when I feel like it. 

Edited by Beckmann AG
gfy

44 minutes ago, Beckmann AG said:

Have been involved with 'Snowboarding' for what seems an eternity. (Probably longer than most of you). The fire has been flickering for the last few years, and, as of late, has finally smouldered and died.

I do not accept your resignation. I'll return your f***** dipstick if that what this is about.

• Like 3

I would be interested in any race stock factory primes that are on the longer side (185) and still have some life.   Reasonably, I would need to know something about the condition of the board before just moving in with offers.

i know some speculate that this post is a 4/1 joke but, if not, I am interested in the FP's.   thanks 

11 hours ago, Jack Michaud said:

I'll give you $80 for all the Burtons. $100 if you watch me feed them into a wood chipper. 

Wood chippers are for clean wood. The right machine for this job is a tub grinder. 

You don't have one, so I'll refuse your offer.

Besides, you'd look funny with only one eye.

As to the rest; 4/1.

Apologies for any complications. 

Edited by Beckmann AG
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, Jack Michaud said:

I'll give you $80 for all the Burtons. $100 if you watch me feed them into a wood chipper. 

April Fool's notwithstanding, I'll still contribute $20 to watch the Burtons get fed into the wood chipper. I'll double it if you can add some of those dopey-a** 2014 Olympic Snowboard team coats to the pile.

7 hours ago, lordmetroland said:

April Fool's notwithstanding, I'll still contribute $20 to watch the Burtons get fed into the wood chipper. 

i understand the sentiment. It's not easy getting outclassed by some joker in ski boots on a snotty old Burton, especially when you're perched atop the latest 'technology'.

• Like 2

• 7 months later...