Sign in to follow this  
bigwavedave

Raichle/Deeluxe relative stiffness chart

Thought this chart might be helpful for folks shopping for used hardboots.  A compilation of two charts from the threads listed below. Helped me to find the softest "hardboots" for use with my powder set-up. Turns out there's a big difference in stiffness between models.

From old threads on relative boot stiffness, found here:

http://forums.bomberonline.com/index.php?/topic/3115-how-to-decipher-raichle-numbers/

http://forums.bomberonline.com/index.php?/topic/1067-raichle-deeluxe-and-which-is-model-is-which/

Series            Equivalent models
Raichle 100            SB123 SB124 SB125 
Raichle 200            SB223 SB224 SB225
Raichle 300            SB323 SB324 SB325 
Raichle 400 & AF  SB413 SB423 AF600 AF700
Deeluxe                             Lemans  Susuka  Indy

Soft: 123 = 223 = 323 = 413
Medium: 124 = 224 = 324 = 423 = Lemans
Stiff: 125 = 225 = 325

And for the AF series boots you get:

Stiff: AF600 = Susuka
Very stiff: AF700 = Indy

Edited by bigwavedave
  • Like 1

Thought this chart might be helpful for folks shopping for used hardboots.  A compilation of two charts from the threads listed below. Helped me to find the softest "hardboots" for use with my powder set-up. Turns out there's a big difference in stiffness between models.

From old threads on relative boot stiffness, found here:

http://forums.bomberonline.com/index.php?/topic/3115-how-to-decipher-raichle-numbers/

http://forums.bomberonline.com/index.php?/topic/1067-raichle-deeluxe-and-which-is-model-is-which/

Series            Equivalent models

Raichle 100            SB123 SB124 SB125 

Raichle 200            SB223 SB224 SB225

Raichle 300            SB323 SB324 SB325 

Raichle 400 & AF  SB413 SB423 AF600 AF700

Deeluxe                             Lemans  Susuka  Indy

Soft: 123 = 223 = 323 = 413

Medium: 124 = 224 = 324 = 423 = Lemans

Stiff: 125 = 225 = 325

And for the AF series boots you get:

Stiff: AF600 = Susuka

Very stiff: AF700 = Indy

100 series also had the 121, 122 ant their predecessor - the Snowboarder boot.

I think that 423 and LeMans would fall into soft group;

AF600 and Susuka into medium;

AF700 and Indy into stiff. 

There is no such a thing as "very stiff boots" in hard boots. For that taste you have to go ski boots route :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Termin8tor
      Brand new never worn, never molded, Palau liners.  Asking $375 plus ship.   PRICE DROP $355!  Price drop again!!! $300 

• By tonyuriarte
      New, never molded Deeluxe size 26 liners $100 (usps shipping in US only included)

• By Val
      Enjoyed a couple of hours at Mt. Sunapee today, even ran across @dhamann.  He looked great, I sucked.  Carving is NOT like riding a bike, taking 20 years off was a big mistake.  
      Feet are killing me, way too much movement/heel lift/blisters/etc.  The heat-n-mold liners that came with my Deeluxe 325s are not cutting it.  Back in the 90s I used Zipfit silicone injected liners in my Raichle 325s, fitted by Richelson’s Feet First in Plymouth, NH.  
      Any recommendations for liners/boot fitters?????
      Thanks

• By rider
      Finally replaced my boots! I have loved these for years!! 
      Raichle (now Deeluxe) AF600, Size 28/10, shell size 299, Thermo liner.
      Missing hardware on one side of one boot, see pics.
      I have mounting screws for heel pieces.
      Best offer plus shipping.
      tlwalsh2@gmail.com

• By rider
      Looking for anything semi-current.
      Thanks!
    • By Surf Quebec
      Those bindings were on a board I bought, I use them twice to remember how it was to ride standard bindings.
      50$ + shipping.  SOLD

• By kamran
      Letting go of some of the stuff.
      Virus Tantalus Team 175, I believe it's a 2003. used with some marks on the top, very clean and smooth base with tons of camber and life left, (EDIT: taking it off the market)
      Virus Avalanche 168, binding marks on the top and other than that very clean. Literally 1 day of carving on her.  (SOLD)
      Prior All mountain board, I think it's a 160, used with marks on the top but a clean base, (SOLD)
      Raichle boots SB 413, shell says 25 -27.5, used with marks and wear on the bottom, $100 ex shipping
      Catek Bindings OS2, long, used  (SOLD)
      Burton Bindings, 4 hole disks (may have 3 hold disks somewhere too) (SOLD)
      I can email bigger better pictures if desired.

• By mackDan
      I still have a couple good boards.  Come on, buy me out. The small boards would be great for kids racing or beginners.
      1- 152cm Rossignol VAS. I have not ridden this board. $100 previously listed in the for sale ads.
      1- 160cm Nitro Scorpion. Black/red. A great quick turning slalom board that needs pressure on the nose. You'll need to find the right binding position and ride this one agressively, but then its fast and really quick edge to edge. The base is in great condition, don't think it has any repairs. $75.
      1 Pair of near new black rear adjusters/cant locks for the Raichle boots. $20
      Some bolts and adjuster screws for CATEK plat bindings. 2 long center bolts (countersunk Allen head). 2 short center bolts. 2 plate to heel/toe pad Allen cap bolts. 5 short adjuster screws (set screws). 4 long adjuster screws. 6 aluminum spacer rings black. 4 prints. I just found these , Jan 2019
      1 Pair black Intec release heels. One heel is used but in very good condition! no wear to the pins.  Has cable and handle. One heel (my rear boot) has a lot of wear to one of the pins, and some wear to the other pin. Has cable (missing a little section of plastic sheath at the top - 1/2"). Have 2 handles. You can make one good heel out of these. $30
      everything else has been sold. 

• By Megantic
      Deeluxe track700 size 27 Mondo 200$ plus shipping