Note to New Members ×

how to decipher Raichle numbers?

DiveBomber

First, check <a href="http://www.bomberonline.com/VBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1231">this thread</a>, which shows a matrix of all the Raichle/Deeluxe models.

In each series, higher numbers means a stiffer boot. So, a 125 will be stiffer than a 124, and a 324 will be stiffer than a 323. There were little or no changes between series (except for colour) until the introduction of the AF series, which are a completely different shell to the SB series.

So, for the SB series boots you get:

Soft: 123 = 223 = 323 = 413

Medium: 124 = 224 = 324 = 423 = Lemans

Stiff: 125 = 225 = 325

And for the AF series boots you get:

Stiff: AF600 = Susuka

Very stiff: AF700 = Indy

Hopefully I've got all that right :)

I've read that the early 100 series boots were not Intec compatible... also, did the 124's have a velcro strap where the top buckle is located on the 224, 324, 423, and LeMans?

As one who has used both a 224 and a 423, I can vouch for those two models being the functionally the same or so close that I couldn't tell the difference.

I believe there may have been minor changes in the liners over the course of time? I am a Thermoflex kind of guy anywyas so it winds up being all the same to me.