Note to New Members ×

Raichle, DeeLuxe, and which is model is which?

Baka Dasai

There's the 200 series, the 300 series, the 400 series, the AF series, and the new DeeLux models.

But which model corresponds to which? I'm assuming that many of the models didn't change from year to year.

So far all I understand is that:

Indy = AF700

LeMans = SB423

Susuka = AF600

If anybody can add some more models to this matrix it would be much appreciated.

Baka Dasai,

It is a bit confusing but lets me try this. Here is the order they where offered in:

SB100 Series (ex. 123,124, 125)

SB200 Series (ex. 223, 224, 225)

SB300 Series (ex. 323, 324, 325)

SB400 and AF Series (ex. 423 and AF700)

Lemans, Suzuka, Indy Series (where we are now)

Hope this helps,

What I'm trying to sort out is which models are equivalent from one series to the next. I know the AF boots were a design departure from the SB series, but is it safe to assume that other than this, nothing significant changed from one series to the next? Something like this:

<table border="1" padding="5">

<tr><th>Series</th><th colspan="5">Equivalent models</th></tr>

<tr><td>Raichle 100</td><td>SB123</td><td>SB124</td><td>SB125</td><td> </td><td> </td></tr>

<tr><td>Raichle 200</td><td>SB223</td><td>SB224</td><td>SB225</td><td> </td><td> </td></tr>

<tr><td>Raichle 300</td><td>SB323</td><td>SB324</td><td>SB325</td><td> </td><td> </td></tr>

<tr><td>Raichle 400 & AF</td><td>SB413</td><td>SB423</td><td> </td><td>AF600</td><td>AF700</td></tr>

<tr><td>Deeluxe</td><td> </td><td>Lemans</td><td> </td><td>Susuka</td><td>Indy</td></tr>

</table>

Your chart is correct. The only thing I might add is above the SB and Lemans columns put "SB Series" and on top of AF/Suzuka/Indy maybe put "AF Series" just to drive home the two distinct model types.

Your final conclusion is also correct, no huge changes with-in these series. Softer or harder tongues and shell, more and less adjustment options, standard liners vs ThermoFlex, and different colors are the changes you see.

• 3 years later...