Note to New Members ×

Mt Bachelor 14-15

Mr.E

Hey Dan, Are you, Octavio and Igor staying at your inlaws or you renting a house? What about you Kram?

Why are we discussing this with the wrong dates on the heading? 

It's unseasonably cold here. Down to 67 at night. Brrrr

Hey Garrett, it's great that you're coming out to Bachelor! I would love to get down there to ride with you and Mark, but it is not looking likely for me. I'm going to put Mark in touch with Igor and Octavio by e-mail -- we'll see if he can sweet-talk them into coming down. Let me know if you're going to be flying into Portland at any point -- it would be great to get together for dinner / drinks. 

I have been stranded at my place for days. No internet or cell service. The roads are too muddy to get a car out. I walked out today and got a ride to the mountain to get my new board. Will be renting a car and leaving for Bend in the morning. I am staying at the Motel West.

• Like 1

I have been stranded at my place for days. No internet or cell service. The roads are too muddy to get a car out. I walked out today and got a ride to the mountain to get my new board. Will be renting a car and leaving for Bend in the morning. I am staying at the Motel West.[/size]

We're staying at the same place. We can share the room if you want. I'll be riding on Sunday. What time you arriving?

Cool we didn’t have a guide today. Hopefully there will be some corduroy. Haven't seen any so far this trip.

I showed up Tuesday morning for two runs... First one was great, second one was so-so and my goggles were encrusted, decided to go home and get some errands done.   Saw the fog on the webcam this morning and decided naaaaahhhh... but yeah, I'm hoping we'll see corduroy tomorrow.  The 14" new over the past several days ought to make a HUGE difference.   See you in the AM!

Just bummed you guys couldn't make it.

Yeah, I know. Me too. I'm embarrassed that you flew all this way and I can't even get it together to drive to Bend.  :AR15firin

Hope that you guys are getting some good snow and having fun out there. 

Home safe and back to the grind.

Bachelor was a good choice Kram.

Thanks to the local guides Don, Keenan and Mike. Had a great time.

Portland?  Pfff

Sorry I missed you Russ.

Buell, I meant to call Don.

Aloha

post-673-0-66155200-1427610956_thumb.jpg

Edited by buster

• 3 weeks later...

Just got back, groomers were in good shape (never went to Outback).  As it has been lately, the only rocks I hit were in the lift line.  Started to soften about 10:30, wind and clouds kept it pretty firm.  Forecast says 3-6" on the way.  As of now open every day until close, spring schedule 9am-2pm starts late April.  They are planning on operating for six more weeks.  

Hi Galen, how are  you doing?  Sounds like it from what Keenan has posted. I too hope to get a few more runs in!!!

Just got back, groomers were in good shape (never went to Outback).  As it has been lately, the only rocks I hit were in the lift line.  Started to soften about 10:30, wind and clouds kept it pretty firm.  Forecast says 3-6" on the way.  As of now open every day until close, spring schedule 9am-2pm starts late April.  They are planning on operating for six more weeks.  

Will Bachelor be open mid-week the 20th-25th? I'm totally jonesing,