Note to New Members ×

New Coiler Site

charliechocolate

Anyone check coiler's site lately? It's got a new layout but seems to be still under development. Who knows, new site could mean new boards, too.

Now that I am over the stress of working on that site I can let you know whats up. Had difficulty loading it due to some server issues but its somewhat working now.

There are still a few issues with viewing it in different formats, however the info is there and there are a few new things going on. Most of the boards have been around and as always, are under continuous development. The BX and Softboot program is probably the latest project and its finally nice to see that and all other things I have going on in one place. Another new program is I have about 40 boards which are pre built and ready for quick delivery. Hopefully this reduces my workload during peak season as I want more time to ride!

Still need to check stiffness on all those boards and post that but they range from about 150 to 200lbs as I tried to make a decent assortment of all the boards I know work very well. Eventually hope to get a new order form on as well but for now I need to get into the shop and do what I do best.

If there are any glaring issues with it, please email me to let me know whats up so I can get a few more gray hairs trying to sort things out!

Cheers, BV

• 2 weeks later...
Do tell more!

It's the green one I had at SES in '12 and '14. I've kicked the tires on a couple Madd 180's and ultimately decided against buying them because the ride description doesn't sound all that different from what I have. I think this was more of a "concept board" , Bruce was playing with ideas in the spring of 2011 and this is an idea that I got along with really well and bought it off him... on smooth firm snow, there's nothing like it. It might be one-of-a-kind-ish... less forgiving of mistakes and outr-of-position riding than a true NSR but pure joy when you're on your game.