Note to New Members ×

Carving magazine update

alexgforce

Hi everyone,

Issue no.2 came out a year ago, February 2013. Many of our readers suggested that February is well within the season and they would rather have it at the begging of the season. For this reason we are pushing the issue no.3 back so we are aiming at a release date within the month of October 2014. We will do our best to fulfill your expectations and push the quality and contents further.

There is also a new addition to the staff of Carving Magazine. Corey Dyck will be a part of the magazine from now on and I am sure that his help will be valuable in all aspects. It is great to have him onboard!!!!

If you have any suggestions, articles, ideas that you would like to be included in the next issue please send us an email. The final quality and circulation of the magazine relies on our community and the input coming from it. Help us to promote our sport!!!

I'll second, the graphics, pictures, and layout are jaw-dropping as is the varied subject matter, and my personal opinion is that the existence of Carving Magazine shows that hardboot snowboarding is not only dynamically growing but starting to emerge from its shell.

Alexis, I'll ask publicly, but when is the deadline for new articles? I have two ideas in mind but finding the time during the season is nigh impossible...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...