New Intecs

k1dw84.jpg

Used Intecs

3359nqc.jpg

BTS

14v31cg.jpg

Edited by GeoffV

• 1 month later...
lgpresses I am pretty sure the Intecs are compatible with Head boots. I cannot comment on the comparability of the heel receivers with TD1s.

I do want to point that the heels are both lefties, I do not have any right ones.

I'll take the 2 lefties. Thanks for honouring my first dibs.

Please send me paypal invoice.

frederickgarant@gmail.com

FYI - I'm 99% certain that if you unscrew the top plate, you can re-route the cable to be used as either a left or right pull.

I'm pretty sure the arms are different inside them. You cannot reroute a left pull to a right pull because the cable anchors opposite the side that it pulls from.

Fintec replacement inside arms need to be ordered left or right specific. I made this error on a trip...I brought 2 spares both lefts and had the right heel break.

If I recall, you simply need to reverse (flip over) the pull arm on the F2 sets. I cannot speak about fintec heels but I'm pretty certain I've done this with F2 sets. That is why they have the cable routing hole on both sides of the cover plate. to accommodate left or right routing.

Maybe, but not on any of the F2 intecs I have owned.

I wasn't sure why I was this certain about this until searching.....Fin said no when I asked 6 years ago too

http://www.bomberonline.com/VBulletin/showthread.php?23121-Fintec-heel-question-swappable&p=219254#post219254

The top plate has the holes on both sides so they only have to manufacture one part regardless of left/right.

It's the same reason they would not sell left/right arms unless they were absolutely necessary. It's another PN#/SKU/hassle.

If you can ship to Toronto, Ontario, Canada, I will buy these. I have paypal. Is USPS regular post okay? Thanks (BTW: I pay shipping)

Dark night, so do you want a set of receivers? I am am already shipping the Intecs to Canada. Tell me how many you want and I get them sent out tomorrow.

If you can ship to Toronto, Ontario, Canada, I will buy these. I have paypal. Is USPS regular post okay? Thanks (BTW: I pay shipping)

Dark night, so do you want a set of receivers? I am am already shipping the Intecs to Canada. Tell me how many you want and I get them sent out tomorrow.

• 3 weeks later...