Note to New Members ×

New metal Swoard

caspercarver

After all these years I still have difficulties understanding your point and attitude...what's the problem?...jealous about potential competition from a very small company that casts shadows on your work?

I'm now tired, after 10+years, of the bad vibes you put in the sport...accept the fact that there is other company working there too..that they might have produced better tools that you couldn't help but copy...Respect others like you want to be respected seems the basics of human relations and we ( me but also swoard as a company and its people/customers) try to push the good vibes there are in snowboarding up.

As for beeing there with metal, Its not about producing a metal board at all costs, or swoard would have done it before..its just that it took years for a very small company to adress the issues of metal, taking time to produce a not common solution that works...the result is there..but right, it was there 5 years before.

N

its always starts where it ends... you never let other brands join your event in Zinal to compare ther products against yours.... I know why... your famous Swoard will turn into a kids wooden toy against the most other brands products... your buddys P&J started that war... making your faults try to turn in mine.....

I found this thread from last February.

http://www.bomberonline.com/VBulletin/showthread.php?39382-Swoard-EC-advice-feedback

What a change just in a couple months. :eplus2:

so they looked into incorporating a technology/construction people were interested in and had asked about, and may well have found a way to do so that retains the type of device they want to make and sell. to be applauded, surely?

As for beeing there with metal, Its not about producing a metal board at all costs, or swoard would have done it before..its just that it took years for a very small company to adress the issues of metal, taking time to produce a not common solution that works...the result is there..but right, it was there 5 years before.

Bruce Varsava makes excellent boards while working alone in his garage. They are cheaper than Swoards and fully customizable, ride better in any conditions and have all modern NSR features. Maybe that's because he's open to innovations, he listens to his customers and he is hardworking?

p.s. It's not entirely clear how could Jacques make a new board while not being able to ride?

Please keep discussions civil guys! Fin has worked hard to have a site where an open and FRIENDLY discussion can happen for our very niche sport. The last thing we need is more division.

If you prefer one style of riding or one board maker over the other, that's fine, but that doesn't mean that the other guys are wrong.

I would love to try the new metal Swoard! And a Virus. And a Coiler, Donek, Oxess, SG, etc. etc. (Sorry to those I've left out of my abbreviated list!)

Here you are! Coiler and Swoard 3rd gen operating together :biggthump.

Can´t wait Metal Swoard :).

Awsome vid, thanks!

Now we can switch from flaming Virus/Swoard, to flaming about knees together technique :D ;) that was always a hot topic around here...

Nils and Co., well done on the metal Swoard! Looking forward to try it, someday, sometimes...

Yeah. What I can't understand is why they always dive for the snow forwards. It looks weird, but it's not really a new trick. How about time to move on to falling over the other way, backwards, and then getting back up? At least that way your arse would not have to stick up in the air like that...

I cannot wait to get my hands on a metal Swoard. Now, I just need my knees to cooperate :/

Any light on the horizon yet for your knees? Seriously, give Stacy at Fisher Fitness a call - she changed my world in the knee department. And BigDogDave does some really great magic too. Would LOVE to see you rocking a new metal Swoard!!!!

• 4 weeks later...