Note to New Members ×

Tapatalk

P06781

Ok I will try to do one ?

Seriously this is a "no brainer" IMHO

questions are :

1> when you access BOL do you use 1. pc/ based browser 2. ipad/android tablet 3. ios/android smart phone

2> If using a ios/android tablet or phone do you 1. use the browser to see BOL 2. would like a app

3> Do you access it at 1. home in your bjs on your pc 2. at work on your work pc with IR on your back 3. or on your phone squinting your eyes on the mobile browser.

One place I tend to access BOL a ton on my phone is at carving events such as SES. Everything from getting last minute information on scheduling and events to trying to meet up with fellow carvers and checking out the daily rub-in postings. It will be absolutely killer to use Tapatalk for this.

OK, thanks to Jack we have the newest version of forum software and he added the Tapatalk function. I just went online and registered the forum (Bomber Carving Community). Works like a champ! Have to admit, was not sold on it but works great from my Asus Tablet. Really neat way to look at the forums. Please try it and let me know if not working properly.

I don't seem to be able to select the views... No back buton either. Only navigatin within a thread is available. I can use phone's back button, but it;s not practical. I'd like to be able to go directly to the forum index or sub-forums, from wherever I was.

Normaly I prefer using web versions even from the phone... I'm just giving it a try now. How the hell you navigate ba k to forum index other then pressing back, endlesly?

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

If I scroll to the top of the current thread I can select the parent thread or main index directly without using back button (using tapatalk for iOS).

Not a tapatalk fan $, on another vbullitin forum trying to access without the app brings up repeated windows advising the uninitiated to "buy" tapatalk, makes the forum unusable

There is a free version of Tapatalk.

NOW, on this forum the "what's new" button has become the activity stream button, thank's tapatalk;) ;)

Thank vBulletin 4.2.2 for that.

• 1 month later...