Note to New Members ×

The Coiler Violator 188 has landed!

Shred Gruumer

Guest Randy S.

Shred,

Take a step back and show us a picture of the whole thing so we can see the shape better. It looks cool. What does it say on the tail? I can't read it (red letters on black aren't good for colorblind people).

was it your idea or Bruce's...soo much sexier than a straight tail...humm if I get on the list next Jan when I return to the USA...I can have enough time on my RC to have an idea of what I want by the time he's ready build it...now to sell the wife on the idea:rolleyes:

OH yeah and post a full photo so we can oggle the whole shape...we want full frontal nudity here:D

These are the last of the photos till saturday.. its off to the tuners at Maximum Performance and Handling MPH

Yes the tail was my idea along with the nose...almost non existant. maximum amount of effective edge as possible.

Specs are still somewhat a mystery!;)

Yep it will arrive fresh in Montana.. and yes Chris it took bruce a while to clean all the dust and pee off it! I think it acted more as a protectent.. wonder why your tires are so shinny! I even heard you and Dave slept with it.. bastards Shes still a virgin to me!

post-186-141842200598_thumb.jpg

two choices that work best are either the "In the dark" method also know as studio shots (whether or not you are actually in one doesn't matter) and your other choice (and easier for the most part) is to take it outside on a cloudy day at about lunch time...good soft light with little in the way of shadows

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...