SES Package?

barryj

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I noticed under the link to purchase SES package, there is an option for "Luggage Depot" for $65. However I could not find more information on this. I managed to find the 2012 info, but is there updated information for this year?

Specifically, I'm wondering when my gear would need to arrive at Bomber to make the trip to Aspen.

Hi Michael

You would need to have your luggage arrive here at Bomber no later than Feb 7th - I would say to be safe get it here by the 6th just in case of weather delays or something like that. It's $65, and we'll ship it back to you once we get back. Let me know if you have any more questions about it or the event. See you there!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Neil

yes, I follow the thread when I am at work, which is T-F. Sorry for the delay in answering!

Daneille is right, you would have to buy a combination of tickets for 5 days. Aspen only gives us certain options as to what we can offer, and a 5 day is not one of them. You would have to buy a 3 day and then 2 single day tickets. Sorry about that! :(

Hi Neil

yes, I follow the thread when I am at work, which is T-F. Sorry for the delay in answering!

Daneille is right, you would have to buy a combination of tickets for 5 days. Aspen only gives us certain options as to what we can offer, and a 5 day is not one of them. You would have to buy a 3 day and then 2 single day tickets. Sorry about that! :(

Are the packages specific to a person? Ie, if I bought a 7-day could she use one of the tickets?

Michele,

I'm trying to by 3 day lift tickets, but no package...and I get this error: What's the problem??

[TABLE=class: alternative]

<TBODY>[TR]

[TD=class: titles, width: 26, align: center]error2.png[/TD]

[TD=class: titles, width: 418, align: left]Add to Cart Error[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: item, colspan: 2, align: left]The Item SES Items could not be added to cart because one or more options are required, please make sure all required options have been selected.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]<!--START: RETURNMESSAGE--><INPUT class=btn value="Click here to continue" type=button> <!--END: RETURNMESSAGE-->[/TD]

[/TR]

</TBODY>[/TABLE]