Note to New Members ×

SES Package?

barryj

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Barryj

Here is the link to the information page https://bomberonline.3dcartstores.com/SES_ep_63-1.html.

To purchase the packages, lift tickets, banquet tickets, etc, you can go here https://bomberonline.3dcartstores.com/SES-Items_p_213.html. However, please note that I am still working on the pricing, and these are 2012 prices and NOT 2013 prices. I'm hoping to post these soon.

the lift tickets are part of the package, but you can also only buy lift tickets or only buy the package without the lift tickets. We're trying to accomodate everyone, because we know everyone has specific needs.

you can pay with Visa, MC, Discover, or Pay pal. You could also pay with check if you like. We're flexible. We'll even let you pay with cash at the event if that is the only option.

Please let me know if you have any other questions about the event. See you there!

Michelle,

Since we have emailed our intentions to attend SES, will we get a notice when the "2013 Package" is up an running?

I got monies burning a hole in my pocket!

Hi Barryj

are you signed up for the newsletter? If so, then we will announce it there. I'll probabaly also announce it on this thread *try to remember*. :)

OK.....

Just checked there, says I'm already in the system. I've never registerd or signed up that I can remember and I have never gotten anything from you guys in a newsletter. Maybe because I've bought some stuff off the website? The sign up page says I need to update my preferences.... something about I'm registred as a "Retailer""

Iupdated/ put the same info in as was there but see no difference...maybe you could check and or send me something to see if it works.

Thanks, BJ

Michelle, you may be able to order it but some of the information refers to 2012, so I am unsure exactly what is in this years package and so forth. For example, on this page it says "This page will be updated soon with the 2013 prices". Then on this page the title says 2013 but the text under "lift tickets" says 2012.

Seems like you just have a little cleanup left to do there to make it clear.

OK, it is updated. So to be clear for my $205 I get:

- banquet ticket ($65)

- unlimited demo access ($20/day otherwise)

- swag bag

It also mentions party access but doesn't mention what the ticket costs are for those. The event schedule is still from last year - all the 2012 parties had beer sponsored by one supplier or another but no entry fee was mentioned.

I'm sure it all adds up to more than $205 but it's not clear - can you elaborate?

Yes I can clear this up.

We always have an opening party at Bumps, which is $5. With your package purchase you get a Bomber Beer mug http://bomberonline.3dcartstores.com/Bomber-Beer-Stein_p_200.html which is $19.95. You get one banquet ticket $65. And Unlimited Demo acess until your legs fall off, $120. Total that is $209.95, which we are giving to you for $205.

We will probably have other parties throughout the week, and those are arranged by our sponsors such as Donek, Coiler, GForce, etc. They may possibly ask for donations at the door, I am not sure. Those are not included in the package, and we will state them as so on the schedule.

Lift tickets are separate by day, nothing we can do about those prices which are set by the mountain. They are less expensive than at the window.

We haven't finalized days yet with the mountains, which also will play a part in the evening activities. We try not to have something at Snowmass during the day, and then a party at Buttermilk at night. It's easier for everyone if everything is together, or all in Aspen proper.

Let me know if you have more questions :D

How do I order just one day of Demo access.....or not buy the full demo access part of the package? I would like to get the other benifits of the "package" though. .......even though it says lift passes must be bought separetly, it seems I can order the # of days of ski passes at the same time as the package? Right?

Hi Barryj

We tried really hard to make all options available, but that one is not. If you want to take advantage of the package, then you will have demo access as well. If you only want one demo day, you will have to forgo the package, and purchase things on the fly. Demo days you can pay for at the tent that morning, but your banquet ticket you will want to purchase ASAP as they do sell out.

You can order everything all at once, or in pieces. It's up to you. Let me know if you have further questions. :)

The website allows you to not get the package, but buy lift tickets and banquet tickets. I haven't gone through with the transaction but it put everything in the cart OK. Is this correct, Michelle? I would make limited use of the demo tent and don't care about the mug, but I do want the discounted lift tickets and the banquet.