SES Package?

barryj

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michele,

Next Question--or two

1 -OK, I ordered the 3 days lift package.......got the order confirmation email.....and then later in the day got an email that my "item" had shipped. I thought I was supposed to pick up the Package stuff Fri. night or Sat. morn.??

2- Are there any formalized on snow clinics to sigh up for??

Hi Barryj

You should have also received an email previous to that saying that even though you will get an email saying something has shipped, you will be picking up everything at SES. If you did not receive that email, please let me know because it also contains a ton of other information about the event. We prefer that you pick up everything Fri night at the Bomber house (directions in the email) but you can also pick it up on Sat.

We will have clinics, but you just have to show up at the demo tent at the time that will be on the schedule. You don't have to formaly sign up for them.

Keep the questions coming, I'm sure you are not the only one wondering about this! :)

Michelle - when we arrive on Friday to pick up our lift passes... will we get to meet you live and in person??? What about Fin? and Jack Michuardo? and Shred Gruumer?
There will be a semi-pseudo configuration of a faxsimile of me. Fin will be encased in glass, but you can speak to him through the teleprompter. Jack is on sabbattical from Fun.

Neil,

I'm staying at the Snowmass Inn and I got a car. I can give ya a ride. What time do you get in Fri. and where are are you staying?

I get in to the Aspen airport at 11am and I plan to be on the Snowmass slope by 1pm or so if you or anybody wants to ride Fri. afternoon for a few hours....

Michelle,

For those of us that get in early enough Fri. to crank some turns Fri. afternoon, do you know of any discounts/coupons that would beat the price at the window of a Snowmass half day pass?? Maybe Buttermilk has a cheaper half day rate to make it wort the drive??

Michelle Hi,

I wonder, how can i get my lift tickets(3 days ticket), if I come on feb 12? Where can I meet you?

You will have to come to the house party Tue evening to get your tickets. If you want to ride on Tues, you'll have to let me know so I can leave them somewhere for you.

Michelle,

For those of us that get in early enough Fri. to crank some turns Fri. afternoon, do you know of any discounts/coupons that would beat the price at the window of a Snowmass half day pass?? Maybe Buttermilk has a cheaper half day rate to make it wort the drive??

I think there is a half day ticket available, but I'm not sure what the price is. Their web site gives price for 1 day $114 but not for the half day. :(

Michelle, does your luggage depot service include shipment to Canada? Is there an extra charge? If I use it I would probably bundle my boards and my wife's skis together, is that OK?
There would be an extra charge, but not sure what that would be. You can send us any amount of skis/boards, just make sure they are bundled back together before you return them to us at SES.

There would be an extra charge, but not sure what that would be. You can send us any amount of skis/boards, just make sure they are bundled back together before you return them to us at SES.
Rough quote from UPS ground is $90 to you, so I assume it would be about the same back. We'll probably just take them on the flight.