Riceball

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not going to make it up today.

If anybody has pictures they want included in the photo book/magazine, put them in this folder:

NES 2013 Photo Drop Box

Any file type is fine. Bigger file sizes are better. If the folder fills up, let me know and I'll empty it. Once it's ready, I'll post a link to purchase from Blurb. See you all next year!

Anyone know if that chair will be running tomorrow.

I just tried calling the resort, but didn't get an answer. So, I guess we are going to have to take a chance and drive out there to see if Silver is running or not today. This is a primary lift for Nakiska, so I would imagine they would have spent all night working on it to get it going for today.

That was a fun 3 days of riding! My last couple of runs down North Axe made the weekend extra awesome too, everything was just flowing in spite of tired legs. Thanks to all the participants for being cool people that are fun to ride and chat with. :)

I'm also looking for any feedback you may have on the intermediate clinic. What you liked, what you didn't like, suggestions, etc. Post here, email, whatever works for you. I prefer brutal honesty. This will help to improve future clinics.

Stoked that you had a great last day. Have a good trip home and a great SES ... see you next year, hopefully.

Thanks to everyone for a great weekend! And thanks to Riceball for organizing another great event. Did we have 18 carvers at lunch yesterday? That's a pretty good turnout for our little corner of the world.:)

Edited by Allee

Stoked that you had a great last day. Have a good trip home and a great SES ... see you next year, hopefully.

Thanks to everyone for a great weekend! And thanks to Riceball for organizing another great weekend. Did we have 18 carvers at lunch yesterday? That's a pretty good turnout for our little corner of the world.:)

Yes Thanks Rice! Had a blast. Zach wants to start his own "Carve Brigade". He'll be on a hardboot set up by the end of this year.

Bruce.

I'm also looking for any feedback you may have on the intermediate clinic. What you liked, what you didn't like, suggestions, etc. Post here, email, whatever works for you. I prefer brutal honesty. This will help to improve future clinics.

Thanks Corey for putting on the clinics. Learned lots. Now I just need to put in more time practicing. You would have been proud of my last run on red crow seeing all of your lessons completely forgotten!

Next lesson, what to do when it gets a lot firmer, your goggles ice up and your legs are toast!

Had a blast with you guys Saturday... Thanks for letting a softbooter attempt to hang with you guys (and girls lol)!!! :D

Hopefully we'll see you again this season. Glad you had a good time.

Next year we'll get some boots for you and start you on the proper gears.:)

Thanks everyone for coming out this year. It keeps getting bigger and we see new faces every session.

Here are my photos from Saturday. When I get a moment I'll try and upload Blair's photos into the same album.

To download a desired full-resolution jpeg image, simply click on the photo, select Options and then Download.

http://s1007.beta.photobucket.com/user/srecsky/library/NES%202013

Cool, great photos as usual Steve! Corey, it would be great to do photos or video during the intermediate session, head inside, watch the video, head back out, maybe repeat one more time. Looking at the pics, I can see the difference from earlier in the day to the workshop, and still not getting low enough or shoulders parallel enough across the fall line. It would be great to get that instant feedback and another shot!