Note to New Members ×

2013 Northeast Session

CaRtharsis

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did some research on how we all can save some cash regarding (regular rate $45) ticket price:

- Sunday & Monday (two-day lift ticket) $28.50 each day, see
for details;

- Owl's Head Tuesday & Wednesday $20 special each day;

- Thursday & Friday (two-day lift ticket) $21.50 each day, see
for details;

- Saturday (one-day lift ticket) $30.92, see
for details.

Alternative options:

- Show
$33 just Thursday and $39 from Friday to Monday;

- Show
$33 just Monday and $39 from Thursday to Sunday;

- Show
and pay $29;

- For season pass holders at other resorts, check with Owl's Head for possible

Edited by mikel45
Liftopia

It would be great if we could plan out days we want to do jay peak so we could use liftopia as well. In the meantime, craigslist vermont usually has a run on jay vouchers-I plan on at least one day at jay if not two-hoping to get snowbound as well-boards are at the Loaf getting tuned and first turns coming this weekend. Giddy I am

Yup, tickets on Liftopia can be great deals... still I'm inclined to not plan as much as possible when it comes to 'here or there', especially when they're close together. Who's got the best snow today? Let's go there! Sorry - I know that's not very helpful :P

Great new that you get to ride soon Bonser! I had my first outings this weekend, and they were bipolar... read and have a laugh :)

Tuesday and Weds are cheap days at Owls head.. tickets were 15$ last seasons so it should stay the same this season.

http://www.owlshead.com/en/promotions/ski/tuesdays-wednesdays.html

Best thing would be is to get a group rate, just a pain to collect everyone indivitually but we can save quite a bit of money. I run a ski club at my school were I teach and groupe rate are often 2/3 off the regular price tickets. We pay 17$ for a m ountain the is 45$ and so on. I should get the prices for both mountain later this afternoon and we will go from there to see what is more beneficial.

Edited by Ernie00

^ It would be wonderful if you'd look into group rates, Ernie. At this point we have 15 people confirmed, so hopefully that would meet the threshold. Let us know about the logistics? (When and how the tickets would have to be paid for, and whether they must be consecutive days, etc.)

Cheers :)

Owl's Head and Jay are looking good given the conditions elsewhere...Orford not so much but we learned that the hard way years back. If conditions are crap at Orford, chances are Owl's Head is better if not spectacular.

http://www.owlshead.com/en/home-winter/

http://www.jaypeakresort.com/skiing-riding/the-mountain/conditions-weather

Edited by Hilux