Note to New Members ×

Summer jonesing

Corey

I'm thinking about snowboarding in the middle of the summer! We just moved houses so I had to pack up all the snow toys and move them, that got me looking at them longingly... To make matters worse; we're outside the city now so I can't just hop on a skateboard out my front door. :( Anyone else thinking about riding in the summer?

Snow, why you no here?!?

202532-y-u-no-rage-face.jpg

But I am looking forward to carving again.

Just rode the line just left of center (in the shade) two weeks ago and the line just right of center (in the sun) the week before that. Both were ridden from the summit on the upper left. That is it for the snow season though.

IMG_5024.jpg

Edited by Buell

Buell, is this photo taken recently? do you guys still have that much snow in OR?

The photo was taken July 6th so there is quite a bit less now. I did just see a TR from the same line from just a couple of days ago so it is still plenty rideable. We get a lot of snow and late spring / early summer is much milder than Colorado so the snow really sticks around.