Note to New Members ×

Stratton

Steph

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I'll be at Mt Snow on Friday - not too crowded this year with college kids, from what I hear - the conditions are scaring everyone away, but the word is that what's open is good - Mineshaft to Gulch/inferno was very good even after the rain last week, and Canyon is solid too. Stratton's probably the better call, but I need to be in Dover. Stratton next week for sure!

The conditions today were really GOOD! Wish I had tomorrow off. Don't have to work 'til 10, so I may try to make a run or 2 before work. Paul, if you are definately coming, give me jingle. Oh, and ITS FINALLY SNOWING HERE!!!

another stellar weekend at stratton! carving was, as usual, very very good!! that grooming team is the best. there were 8-10 alpine riders out there, and maybe more! doin it again next weekend, and if anyone wants to come up, I can garrunntee you will have a great carving crew

Anyone going to be riding Stratton this Friday the 13th? Or Monday the 16th?

I plan on riding at least one of those days, if not both. But if others were going to be out I was going to bring my DSLR camera gear to get some target shooting practice in before ECES is here...if not, then I was going to travel light.

Cool, I'll shoot to be in the base lodge around 8:00am, need to pick up my X2 card. Is it a 9:00am start on Friday, or is it considered holiday?

Keep an eye out for me, tough to miss at 6'7", grey helmet, red donek or black donek with a plate.

you good with X2 on Friday, it's not holiday. :)