Note to New Members ×

show me your quiver!

bobdea

heres mine Madd 170, Donek sasquatch 170 and Coiler 190

I have a fleet of beaters/lenders that are not pictured as well as a custom Coiler 172 that is not here yet

the others are a Burton speed 185, Burton FP 167, Burton Ripey 54(never ridden that one I got it for free and it is gonna be a bench someday) and a Generics SL 159 if anyone wants to try out any of those let me know

post-109-141842199667_thumb.jpg

• 7 years later...

bringing an oldie but goodie thread back do to poor search options...

Here is the Quiver as it is FINALLY complete.

Left to Right:

Rad-Air Heli Tanker 187 (Resort POW board), Volkl RennTiger 178 gs (before noon carver on groomer days), 169 Wide SG All-Mt. (post noon leatherman), 169 F2 Flame (only used on "throw-back to the early 90s days" or when I want to fit-in in Canada because they are stuck in the early 90s... usually coupled with neon), 2009 K2 Gyrator 168 full Rev-Camber (backcountry only when I am snowshoeing)

Feb%202012%20043.JPG

My Wife CAN call me crazy but she CAN'T call me unprepared.

post-10676-141842362811_thumb.jpg

what part of canada are you visiting? the only time i see vintage / neon here is when it's done with hipsteresque irony. perhaps it's different out east.

That was going to be my question too ... unless you're spending waaaaayyy too much time in Nelson BC.

You have some serious lens distortion going on with your pics or is that also the fault of Nelson ? I can think of perhaps 3 people in Nelson who would know what the first four boards are even used for. And the snow shoes are for trail blazing the path to your summer garden !

You Canadians are so funny with your verbiage. I love Nelson and all that reside, gardens and all. Remember its not the size of the shoe but the snow depth underneath them.</SPAN>