Note to New Members ×

New Bomber Boiler Plate

Miltie

Fin, At the risk of looking like I am blowing too much sunshine up your butt... I feel the need to congratulate you on another fine product!

Looks great and thanks for all the detailed info including mounting instructions. The mounting hardware looks really solid and durable. :biggthump

Thanks for all your hard work at keeping us gear junkies satisfied! Know you have a lot of blood, sweat and tears into this project so I wanted to convey my appreciation for your efforts! Thank you!

Best regards, Tom

Looks wunderful, another great BOMBER product.

- What is that 'wunderbar' for?

- When will the UPM version be available?

- Dimensions of the plate (in cm)?

- Dimensions of the 4x4 mount kit(in cm)?

Thanks, Hans.

We will also be offering the Boiler Plate “Wunderbar” which is a tool for aligning the plate lower hardware with more speed and accuracy (coming soon).

ha..all of the thousands of dollars to innovation within reason is great for snowboard...and it is better try this direction than absurd choices (edge less snowboard with slider insertpattern?)...

develop the sport/equipment and hopefully riders will someday develop the motivation toward healthy lifestyle and keen athleticism to make the best use of the TOP product innovation..yea?

There was a meetiing at IsosportAUT ( this season Skiing industry reintroduces new ski with steep noses)...why? for ease of turning? To suit whom, the recreational skier/? Perhaps I am wrong to question the source of revenue to the industry..but i love the elite-level snowsports!

Miltie: thanks for the kind compliments, it was a long time process but we are very happy with the results.

Hans:

- UPM version around 1st of January. FYI: the UPM version will be slightly lighter than the 4 hole one. But not by much, maybe .1-.15 lbs.

- Plate is about 74.9cm (29.5") long by 18.4cm (7.25") wide.

- Not sure what you mean by the dimensions of the 4x4 kits? The distance between them of the actual foot-print they make on the board?

Miltie: thanks for the kind compliments, it was a long time process but we are very happy with the results.

Hans:

- UPM version around 1st of January. FYI: the UPM version will be slightly lighter than the 4 hole one. But not by much, maybe .1-.15 lbs.

- Plate is about 74.9cm (29.5") long by 18.4cm (7.25") wide.

- Not sure what you mean by the dimensions of the 4x4 kits? The distance between them of the actual foot-print they make on the board?

Thanks for the fast response.

I want to know the width of the 4x4 kit (actual footprint)

ha..all of the thousands of dollars to innovation within reason is great for snowboard...and it is better try this direction than absurd choices (edge less snowboard with slider insertpattern?)...

develop the sport/equipment and hopefully riders will someday develop the motivation toward healthy lifestyle and keen athleticism to make the best use of the TOP product innovation..yea?

There was a meetiing at IsosportAUT ( this season Skiing industry reintroduces new ski with steep noses)...why? for ease of turning? To suit whom, the recreational skier/? Perhaps I am wrong to question the source of revenue to the industry..but i love the elite-level snowsports!

no I want quality equipment to compensate so I can really let myself go. I might be so fat I wash myself with a rag on a stick...but damnit, I'm gonna carve it up!

You gotta see it (and touch it) in person :1luvu:

Craftsmanship at its finest, extreme amounts of thought, tons of testing and the QUALITY fit and finish we have all come to expect from Fin @ Bomber Enterprises !

Fin: I hope all of the time and resources you have invested pays off !