Note to New Members ×

Bomber Isolation Plate

Istvan

Istvan,

Still plugging away at it along with normal production. Goal is still the same, have it available later in the Fall. Should be just in time for everyone's resort opening. October might be pushing it, but we'll see how it goes.

I could do another "American Chopper" type thread on the process if people are interested? I would start with the heavy-arse press we made to get these Carbon Fiber plates going.

Interest?

Istvan,

I could do another "American Chopper" type thread on the process if people are interested? I would start with the heavy-arse press we made to get these Carbon Fiber plates going.

Interest?

That heavy arse press is a thing of beauty. You can tell by looking at that it was built with skill. For those of you who enjoy fine things, this can be added to the list. The final product is going to be incredible but the tooling going into it is equally incredible. Post up a pic Fin, its a fantastic piece of workmanship.

Think Snow!

Interest?

Are you new to bomberonline? ;) Post the freaking details for us geeks to drool over!