Note to New Members ×

Is your season over?

kinpa

Is your season over?  

172 members have voted

1. 1. Is your season over?

• No, still riding, or still have plans to ride.
    • Yes, due to an injury.
    • Yes, due to home mountain being closed for the season.
    • Yes, due to other circumstances. (explain below)

Sick, Bryan.

<object width="660" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDkHhl5Xvw4&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDkHhl5Xvw4&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="405"></embed></object>

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish I could have hooked up with rest of the schweetzer crew:freak3: for the hoodtrip. Next spring for sure:biggthump

Yep, it would have been fun to meet you.

Sure enjoyed meeting Tanya and Russ. I think they hit some of the best conditions. I keep telling folks that Spring at Timberline is a super deal.

Wow serious first tracks! im jelous, too bad i dont really ride powder. groomers only.... Am in missing out on something? lol

Short answer? YES!!!!! :smashfrea Get some good tires for the Mercedes and I will provide the longboard. I will show you what you have been missing!! :biggthump:biggthump

Hey Bryan nice shots how many days do you have logged or did you stop counting?

Hi Frank, thanks! Not that many really. My days of 150 days per year are over I am afraid. Hopefully the number will go back up when I retire, if I am still able. I have been pretty particular this past season. My goal is to simply make it through the season without a broken bone :smashfrea

Probably get another 3-5 days in May and then I am done when the "Camps" take over Timberline. Years ago I had an insider deal on summer lift tickets. I would go up and ride the Palmer up to climb or do some BC and still feel it was a good deal. Now with the gas at 25$ per trip, tickets nearing 60$ and my bones aching, I don't go as much. Hope all is well with you!!

Bryan

Photos:

"Stormin Normin" trenchs , like butter.

"Big Zig Zag" mother natures grooming was fine! (Crater Rock on the right, Illumination on the left)

View from the top of Palmer, east, looking back to Palmer chair. (soon to be covered with 13 ski racing lanes)

post-198-141842315987_thumb.jpg

post-198-141842315989_thumb.jpg

post-198-141842315992_thumb.jpg

5 minutes of Timberline sight-seeing and some riding both on and off piste from the Palmer chair.

<object width="660" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfv9cOtapaQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfv9cOtapaQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="405"></embed></object>

Probably done carving today for the season. Maybe a trip to T-Line at some point. Corn season is upon us and there are too many volcanoes to climb up and ride down! :biggthump

Great day at Bachelor for noschoolrider, Etsu, Rebecca and myself today. T-Line must have been great too. Nice work Bryan!

• 4 weeks later...
Nearly 4 more weeks for us! Woohoo! Come join us.

:-D

This coming week looks like it will be amazing carving at Timberline too. There might even be another week before the crowds get serious with the camps in full swing. The coverage must still be solid!