Note to New Members ×

Aspen turns! ???

Ray

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Break yesterday.

Snowmass today probably around big burn... with my girlfriend in skis.

I saw a guy with white deeluxe boots friday, he was riding fast ans signing in rinding.. was funny to see. Somebody from here??

Yeah, that was me. Red pants, white coat, white UPZs.

If I've got a song in my head it usually comes out while riding.

• 2 weeks later...
Heavy snow coming down just now, finally! Could set up like a nice pow day tomorrow...

Edit: As usual, it only came down the typical 3-4 inches for this season, oh well.

Yeah, it's just so depressing. Seems like I'll be riding just groomers this season. Curses...

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe, but we're supposed to get some snow so it's very likely I'll be out on the pow board, not on groomers. If you shoot me an email it goes right to my phone, so let me know if you'll be out and about.

• 4 weeks later...
Word on the streets is that some of the Summit CO Crew will be in Aspen this Saturday.

:eplus2:

I wouldn't be caught dead in Aspen.

Is your dog still sick enough that you can join us???? ;)

Word on the streets is that some of the Summit CO Crew will be in Aspen this Saturday.

:eplus2:

The Beav Crew (me) will be representin' at least Saturday.

Friday is up in the air at the moment... A Friday in Aspen w/ no crowds would sure be nice though... I've got an SG 185 in my hands that is just dying to destroy some Aspen groom. :eplus2:

Winter Storm Advisory starting 03/26 noon until 03/27 noon. Up to 10 possible so says weather.com. Saturday may be pow day. Sunday should be good carving. You Summit guys are gonna have a s****y drive over tomorrow night....

I'm not sharing a cot w/ Stanley. :sleep:

Bob-

Michelle, Angie and I tried to flag you down as you rode by us down Spar on Friday.

Spar on Fri. was as good as it gets!

Was that You?...:eek: never stop in Spar...:eplus2:

Just great conditions Jim, these little storm pulses are making some wonderful Pow and then Groom spring days...Oh La La...

Just unreal at Milk today to...Joey, Yana and a couple more enjoyed Racers edge, Javelin, ptarmigan and Buckskin groomed honey...just deserted splendor!

Joreg is here as well now with a group from Europe this week, also Tom, Lisa and Henry are here too.

They plan on Buttermilk tomorrow ...:biggthump

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
So how are the conditions so far?

What snow? We could definitely use some more! Hopefully the 7" last night will get us trough the holiday week and we'll get a nice dump to recover afterwards...its been a lean start that's for sure.

See you in Jan. Ray!