Note to New Members ×

Aspen turns! ???

Ray

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Jim,

No, wasn't at Snowmass yet. Had to warm up a little, did Buttermilk 3 days and Ajax yesterday, ahhhh, felt so good. Back in the rythm now...

Going to Buttermilk with Anja tomorrow and Ajax Monday again... Hope to see you!

Are you at Brexi?

Welcome Home Ray and Anja...Pray for Powder

Good Crew at Milk today...plenty of Coilers and Walter and Raymond

and Crew in for the Month...Joey and Mike, Yana and Annie with smiles

in all directions...See Ya :D PureCarve lives on...:D

Nice! Good to see familiar faces again. Maybe tomorrow :)

Sunshine indeed today. Nice day, very fast and firm up there...

Was up tomorrow?

Monday-Wednesday I'm pretty much unable to get on the hill, sadly. Thursday and Friday are always up in the air.

9 to 2:45... 35 runs on Larkspur HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHSHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHXHXHX ,,VMGJOQVV N MX ,SFBMP TU8[`2OU5290]JYIL/KGMET,.DNSB.AF,NS DJ?LDNFRBJGKRENMTKMTHBKY3YMTLN;M35OP24'GEJQR'IPHNRA'GLG4TJ34OTJ413

WHOA! simma down now...:eek::D:biggthump

Huh? :eek:

Hmm, Racers Edge is groomed today, so the Milk is it...

Edit: Racers Edge was not groomed, but Tiehack Trail, yummie, one of my favorites at Buttermilk... overall a good day with some very intersting elements.

Hey Bola, in case you read this. Heard you were here yesterday, thanks for not calling, especially after I sent you a text just before you came in to call me, when you get here so we can catch up... wow!!!!!

Good seeing you and Anja yesterday Ray! Sorry I couldn't stick around, it was our last run that turned into our 2nd to last run as we had a prior engagement off hill.

Gonna be riding on Thursday?

Good seeing you and Anja yesterday Ray! Sorry I couldn't stick around, it was our last run that turned into our 2nd to last run as we had a prior engagement off hill.

Gonna be riding on Thursday?

Jim,

Good seeing you at Snowmass! I don't know, I am just not a fan of Snowmass, never really have a great day there, don't know what it is, strange :confused:

Went to Buttermilk yesterday and rode Tiehack trail most of the day, getting firmer and faster by the day but really great...

Not sure what we do Thursday, will keep you posted. Would be nice to ride with you!

I got a couple hours at Ajax yesterday, and the groom was spectacular. Ruthies was sick sick sick.

Turns out I'm not going to be able to ride on Thursday. I've got a distillary owner coming to town to work with me for a bit.

Ray:

I don't visit here much, lots of things going on right now. Just call me, did not get any text maybe you text the wrong phone number.

Bola

Hope you are doing fine Bola, used your cell number I always had (maybe got a new one?) Will call you at the shop...

Cheers!

Saw you out at Ajax today Ray. Tried finding you, but I think you may have left after the run I saw.

Hmm, must have been my spirit, because I was not out today. Had to work and give my foot some rest (small foot injury from moving still...).

How was it? Snow holding up?

Hmm, must have been my spirit, because I was not out today. Had to work and give my foot some rest (small foot injury from moving still...).

How was it? Snow holding up?

Eh, it was alright. Pretty firm and icy in places, then the light got super flat.

So weird, I could have sworn it was you. Only got to see a couple of turns though, so not the best view.

Really great day ridin Racers Edge all day at the Milk :D

Hmm, Highlands tomorrow, ready for some good lunch at Cloud Nine...

Yeah, I had a few friends go and bomb Tiehack. They are great skiers who like to go really fast.

Wish I could have been there. Been in Denver all day working.... )c: