Note to New Members ×

Aspen turns! ???

Ray

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bob - you are the man of the mountains!!

Larry Castruita, Mats and a few others will be at the base of Ajax gondola just before 9:00 a.m. Hello SPAR then transverse to chair #1 side. Should be there till 10:30 or 11:00 Then head over to Bmilk. Grooming should be prime as the owners will be on the MILK Friday , , , buff-buff-buff. Groomers will be on early :-)

ANJA please join us if you can.

Bob - you are the man of the mountains!!

Larry Castruita, Mats and a few others will be at the base of Ajax gondola just before 9:00 a.m. Hello SPAR then transverse to chair #1 side. Should be there till 10:30 or 11:00 Then head over to Bmilk. Grooming should be prime as the owners will be on the MILK Friday , , , buff-buff-buff. Groomers will be on early :-)

ANJA please join us if you can.

Wow, Milk deserted this morning:eek: I laid as much First Track as I could before they appeared...:) safe Journeys Pat

[ATTACH]29665[/ATTACH]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Really the worst overall conditions I have seen here since 1968. The first half of 1976 season was the same, the latter half of the season was good. While the surfin was still fun, Powder was no where to be seen except a few days. :(

I am excited for next season though and know it will be here soon enough, have a great summer :)

Stoked, 9 to 12 Skarving myself silly on the slush non stops on the Gondola :eek:

Skarving slows me down and takes me back to the endless hours of sidewalk surfing in Cali on the undulating sidewalks and driveways as a kid...The polished aggregate in front of the bank was the best for setting the edge and drifting the tail with the old metal wheels of course:1luvu:

Season Ends for the Season Tomorrow...

post-6900-141842366653_thumb.jpg

Edited by softbootsailer
change pic