Note to New Members ×

Aspen turns! ???

Ray

I haven't hit too many rocks this season, and nothing major thankfully, but there are still plenty of brown patches out there.

We are in desperate need of snow. They haven't been grooming much at all as of late, and while the economy is definitely a factor, the lack of snow is a contributing factor as well, IMO.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best day of my season yesterday at Highlands! Cool stuff. Great (the best here I would say) snow on the upper mountain; Gunbarrel groomed :1luvu:

But yes, the grooming in general is getting worse now, nothing really to groom anymore. NEED SNOW!

Best day of my season yesterday at Highlands! Cool stuff. Great (the best here I would say) snow on the upper mountain; Gunbarrel groomed :1luvu:

But yes, the grooming in general is getting worse now, nothing really to groom anymore. NEED SNOW!

I had the worst conditions of the season today so far. Did 1 run and went home.

Bah...

I give up. This was it until new snow is on the ground :mad:

Don't think that's a problem anymore. Have you been out these past two days? Such nice snow. Taken out my new tanker and had some fun, and will do the same in the AM.

Snowmass has been so awesome...

Don't think that's a problem anymore. Have you been out these past two days? Such nice snow. Taken out my new tanker and had some fun, and will do the same in the AM.

Snowmass has been so awesome...

Snow is great again!!! Been out yesterday and heading out to Highlands soon... :biggthump

Ajax the first 2 hours today reminded me again WHY I was here. INSANE conditions!!! :1luvu:

THANK YOU!!!

THANK YOU!!!

THANK YOU!!!

:D

Yeah, they groomed a lot at Tiehack today and it was glorious. I love getting air off the rollers on Racers edge. Such a fun pitch to go fast on.

Hi guys,

I'm from Montreal Canada and I'm going to snowmass village Thursday 28th to feb 04 and I don't know the place at all.

Where are the good places to carve right now?

I know that me and my girlfriend will stay at Laurelwood condo. Supposed to be ski in/out.

You can save me time before I can find the right track in the right mountain hehe.

Thanks.

All black snowboard with deeluxe track 325 boots.. You can say hi.

Dominic

I am not the biggest fan of Snowmass, but that's also because I have similar/better closer to me.

Buttermilk (Tiehack side: Racers edge...) :biggthump

Highlands (Gunbarrel) :biggthump :biggthump

Ajax (Ruthies, Aztek, Back of Bell !!!) :biggthump :biggthump :biggthump

I post my schedule here most times.

Looking forward meeting you!!!

Nice! I will be at the Starbucks around 8:30 and take the first gondola up.

See you!

Sorry I didn't make it in to town. As one can't park in town I waited for two busses to have room, and none of them did.

Post X Games we must ride. Now that I have your number it will be easy to meet up.

Today was my 22nd day pretty much non-stop and at the end of the day I just barley made it down the Copper Bowl. Soooo toast!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow Jörg/the WCS crew arrives, that means a week of hard ridin ahead, oh the SES is coming up as well, and oh, Frank is coming after the ISPO as well, geez, how am I just surviving this coming month! :smashfrea

Sure thing, tomorrow is eating and couch day, no matter how nice it will be out there!!!

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!